Pixalation

porche944

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've managed to get card sharing working with 2 of my dm500s's. The problem Im finding is that the dm500s without the cards pixalates the picture every so often and the picture freezes for a fraction of a second. This happens only on the encrypted channels. Is there away of fixing this?

Thanks.

I'm not to farmiliar with this as I'm just about to have a go at cs myself but afaik you can use different methods/cams to share. Try a diff one. CCcam is supposed to be good, that what I hope to be trying with anyway.

the pixilating is the keys updating from the card thats sending them.

this could be a number of reasons, your cam configs mightn't be cofigured to read and recieve from each other properly or the image /var folder could be quite full putting more pressure on the processor or if you are using a internet connection to share them the connection might not be fast enough or router slowing down the process.

try either Gbox or CCcam m8

the pixilating is the keys updating from the card thats sending them.

this could be a number of reasons, your cam configs mightn't be cofigured to read and recieve from each other properly or the image /var folder could be quite full putting more pressure on the processor or if you are using a internet connection to share them the connection might not be fast enough or router slowing down the process.

try either Gbox or CCcam m8

Im using Gbox and i've tried it on a number of images and they all pixalate on the encrypted channels. Are there any seting within gbox_conf or cwshare that I could change? Is the dm500s too 'slow' for this type of use?

Thanks.

the 500s is fine for this m8, i dont know how gbox or cccam work but you could try altering the timing in the configs (if there is any options to)

Back