'Pirates of the Caribbean 4' script found in cafe

skinz

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Tue, Jun 22 01:40 PM
London, June 22 (ANI): The script for the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie was surprisingly found in a greasy spoon cafe.

A Sun reader found the 194-page screenplay in the Central London cafe after movie chiefs stopped for a fry-up.

The reader passed the script to the newspaper and then it was returned to Walt Disney Pictures.

The shooting of fourth film has started in Hawaii on the 2-billion-pound franchise, which sees Johnny Depp's Captain Jack Sparrow in search of the Fountain of Youth.

The much-awaited movie, subtitled 'On Stranger Tides,' is due to be released next May.

"I'm a big fan of the films, but I managed to resist the urge to have a read. I want to enjoy the movie when it comes out," The Sun quoted the reader as saying.

A Disney spokesman said: "It's good to know that Sun readers are honourable citizens." (ANI)

Spectre

Administrator
Staff member
Jnr Admin
Reaction score
Straight into the doc feeder of a copier in the Sun office.

mozr

Banned
Reaction score
I don't believe it.

Pirates of the Caribbean has a script?

I thought they just put on funny hats and ran about.

liambalfour

Inactive User
Reaction score
aye and they had used the proto for the iphone 5 as a paper weight so the script didnt blow away

Tawke

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is it always a Sun reader that finds the scripts? Greasy spoons, pub, bars. Maybe because everyone else is in work? :banana:

Last edited:
TEST