Pirate IPTV: Police Arrest Two & Send Warning Messages to Customers

alimac

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Piracy-After-IPTV-the-target-is-VPN-services-750x375.jpg

Police are reporting the arrest of two people following a raid on an alleged pirate IPTV supplier in the UK. The suspects were detained at an address in Leicestershire under suspicion of infringing copyright by communicating protected works to the public. The service was shut down and according to police, now displays a warning to customers.

info
Pirate IPTV: Police Arrest Two & Send Warning Messages to Customers * TorrentFreak

it is not uncommon for IPTV subscribers to register for such services using their real names and addresses. This makes it trivial for the police to send out warning emails.

It was the very point I was making regarding in another thread about Police using scare mongering tactics simply because as soon as one shuts down another pops up. What get me is, we have drugs, people smuggling, terrorism and cyber crime that's escalated to the point of no return and the law are chasing some p*ss arse server probably in a guys back room. on a £50 PC.

People like this must be full on FB advertising or Gumtree because I cannot see the Police spending any man hours chasing the guy.

My tip for the day is:

Go no the net and grab a few free macs or urls and get a vpn , jobs done, If it means adding a new server to a stick every week so be it but the benefits are
It's free,
its safe

Ther prosecutions are being driven by SLY/VM and FACT. They're paying the bills here, and just having the police raid the place. The article mentions that equipment was sezied, but doesn't say if they were retransmitting, or if they were just a reseller.

Free macs? What's the use of these? Majority of providers are not accepting MACs anymore from what i've seen/read.
VPN - Only as safe as it's logging policy, and your payment method.

Both of the above are way above the average user, and people don't want the hassle. Look how much hassle the fun cards used to be, and people would go crazy about those, so they're certainly not going to do the above. At least the average user isn't.

Free macs? What's the use of these? Majority of providers are not accepting MACs anymore from what i've seen/read.
VPN - Only as safe as it's logging policy, and your payment method.
Regarding Mac's ? you've seen & read wrong m8, you can still use certain one's if you know were and how. I'm not going into the finer details were to obtain but honestly they are 10 a penny.

VPN ? plenty hacked one's and plenty free one's and do you think the Police are going to apply to Nord to find if Bob Evans down the street at No52 used Nord services to watch Utd last Sunday therefor get his IP then trace him ?.
My point is, if you pay a server say via PayPal or bank then they have your name and payment details and a letter "might" (and a big might) come your way and to sh*t you up. If they don't have your payment details then they (again but very unlikely) can start to trace your IP as that will be logged. But if you have a VPN then I think that's were PC-IPTV stops his chase and says f*ck it watch what you want pal.

If a drug dealer gets caught selling the Police don't go round everyone's rounding up every coke head who bought a back of beak off him.

My whole point is, paper trails are nigh impossible to stop. Once you leave one they can easily be chased up. I don't watch much TV bar Sport so tbh I'm not too fussed these days with IPTV and TV. If you pay anyone for IPTV believe you me your name will be there on his system or his banking system.

Last edited:
Regarding Mac's ? you've seen & read wrong m8, you can still use certain one's if you know were and how. I'm not going into the finer details were to obtain but honestly they are 10 a penny.

VPN ? plenty hacked one's and plenty free one's and do you think the Police are going to apply to Nord to find if Bob Evans down the street at No52 used Nord services to watch Utd last Sunday therefor get his IP then trace him ?.
My point is, if you pay a server say via PayPal or bank then they have your name and payment details and a letter "might" (and a big might) come your way and to sh*t you up. If they don't have your payment details then they (again but very unlikely) can start to trace your IP as that will be logged. But if you have a VPN then I think that's were PC-IPTV stops his chase and says f*ck it watch what you want pal.

If a drug dealer gets caught selling the Police don't go round everyone's rounding up every coke head who bought a back of beak off him.

My whole point is, paper trails are nigh impossible to stop. Once you leave one they can easily be chased up. I don't watch much TV bar Sport so tbh I'm not too fussed these days with IPTV and TV. If you pay anyone for IPTV believe you me your name will be there on his system or his banking system.
What use are mac's if the provider doesn't accept them?

VPN - Nord don't do logging, also it's paid for. Free ones, will log your IP that you connect from, and what you connect too. So how are you being safe by doing that? And yes absolutely FACT will apply to all the vpn providers for that information. You're mixing apples and oranges. Some of the advice you give is sound, but then you throw in random bits which takes away from your point.

So yes, use a VPN for payments etc. But you need to make sure it doesn't do logging, then you need to pay for that VPN via a non-traceable way. Crypto for instance. Using a free VPN isn't going to mask your identity, or payments for the exact reason i've listed above. Hell, you could even use TOR for obfusication.

Your analogy of a drug dealer is backwards. How do you think the cops know about dealers? Intelligence right, where do you think that comes from? That's right, all the people buying beak off him. So whilst they won't go around rounding them all up, they will have information from them. They're called informants for a reason.

Absolutely paper trails are nearly impossible to stop. But you can obfusicate massively, like the people selling on the DW, there are ways and means around everything. As for IPTV, you have to pay for a service in some form, the free ones, in my experience are poor, quality is terrible, and they often get shutdown. Also where do you think these "free" ones come from? They're hacked streams from providers, who've had their MACs sniffed, and then hacked. So they're not free at all, someone is already paying for that line, you're just leaching it for free.

They don't need help intelligence??, doubt it, they search FB then stick a pin in the biggest and easiest to catch, simples. But when they do they don't go around charging and arresting every subscriber, the easiest way is to look at the arrested persons set up/mobile/emails/bank/PayPal then off goes a letter to the easy pickings. Believe you me when I say there's lots of servers who just go for it safety is their last thought and they don't give a sh*t about you , well, bar your money.

"leaching for free" tickled me considering the subject were on on about

Back