pipex

steharg

Inactive User
Reaction score
just a quick one....

does anyone have an email address for anyone within pipex that is not a moron?
anything thats not the standard customer service address which is useless.

despite having moved to Be and not used pipex for a while i keep getting letters / emails and phone calls saying that i havent paid, or my internet service has gone live, despite the fact that i no longer use them, they even switched my phone contract over to theirs without me authorising anything!!!

Their customer service is shocking, and try as i might its impossible to send them an email or speak to someone with an ounce of sense!

whoever i do get through to eventually they're going to get it!! haha

stay clear of pipex at all costs!!

just a quick one....

despite having moved to Be and not used pipex for a while i keep getting letters / emails and phone calls saying that i havent paid, or my internet service has gone live, despite the fact that i no longer use them, they even switched my phone contract over to theirs without me authorising anything!!!

Their customer service is shocking, and try as i might its impossible to send them an email or speak to someone with an ounce of sense!

whoever i do get through to eventually they're going to get it!! haha

stay clear of pipex at all costs!!

Very good advice. Once upon a time Pipex were a great internet provider, always winning awards. Nowadays they are a complete shambles with possibly the worst customer service on the planet.

just a quick one....

You're having a laugh m8, they do'nt employ people who may have the slightest notion of what they're doing.
I've been with Pipex for 2yrs now and not had too many probs but when I did, it was a pain.
Trouble is they are no different than the rest in the UK

Owned by Tiscali now IIRC, so says it all really...

i was looking yesterday for an address or phone number but ive decided i will do it the good old fashioned way and write them a letter... ill have to buy more paper first though as its going to be long!!!

:)

Back