picture/sound break up

diduspillmypint

Inactive User
Reaction score
My friends arnet has bad picture and sound break up on channel 5 and itv4 only anyone know what problem can be signal quality similar to other channels signal ok on different type of box :Clap:

try these wee fixes first.

1, also check there is no excess splitters on the cable line a nice clear feed is usually required for a good
clear picture.

2, put the cable input at the back of box into the output channel, then do a resart of box and rescan.

3, also check all your scart leads etc going in and out of your telly and box..

hope this does it for you.

stef

Well bought the booster but its still happening, will give you all the info i can and see what you think, the firmware i have is 26.9.08, from the tp list i select perth cause thats the closest one to dundee, it finds all the channels but there all jumpy and sounds crap, ive tryed all the swapping from the input and output sockets but still no joy, on skysports 1 the s is between 60 and 70 even with the booster it stays the same and the q is round the same i have tryed the box on friends connections but no joy still the same, not sure what im doing wrong but any ideas folks i will try dont know what i need to get the levels up so it dosent jump but would love to know

marc

sounds likeyou've eliminated everything m8,had this problem before on a kryptview,it was a faulty tuner.get in touch with your supplier and they will replace it with a new box

Back