picture breakup-tm500 super

kph1966

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello chaps,i bought a plug and play 500 super about a month ago and hav'nt had any issues but over approximately the last week the picture has started to freeze for a second or two then come back on,the dish is as tight as tight and just to be on the safe side i had the firm who fitted it check it out and everything was fine.anyone got any ideas what could be causeing this and how i could resolve the problem,cheers guys....

hello chaps,i bought a plug and play 500 super about a month ago and hav'nt had any issues but over approximately the last week the picture has started to freeze for a second or two then come back on,the dish is as tight as tight and just to be on the safe side i had the firm who fitted it check it out and everything was fine.anyone got any ideas what could be causeing this and how i could resolve the problem,cheers guys....

Is it happening with fta channels or are you connected to a server?

sounds like an overcrowded server

especially with the receiver being sold as 'plug n play'

i've just emailed server to see what he thinks just waiting on a responce,cheers guys....sorry it is happening on all channels and it seems to becomeing worse....

Last edited:
ok,servers just got back to me and says they have been haveing some probs but should be sorted by the end of this week,thanks guys....

as hinted at above check a free to air channel, ie bbc or itv (assuming your on astra 28.2 )

if that is breaking up also its a hardware problem on your side, if the fta channels are stable then its defo a server problem.

ok,servers just got back to me and says they have been haveing some probs but should be sorted by the end of this week,thanks guys....

Deffo sounds like the server is overloaded i dont like the idea of plug and play m8 as if it goes off you have waisted your money if you are going to pay someone monthly payments is far better. Get a few friends togeather and split the bill.

hello andy,i honestly would not have a clue on setting it up myself so this is my only real option,so far the server has been as good as his word and quite honest in telling me that the picture breakup is their fault and not tried to fob me off with some bs so lets wait and see if he has it resolved by the weekend as he stated,cheers.......

Back