Pics of the new pups

sneaker

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of the new pups 15/7. First day was stressfull as she didn't seem to be accepting them, but the second day, after a good sleep she is fine.

pups 1 (1).JPG

First day.

pups 1 (2).JPG

Now she is fine :)

How cute are they ! lol was it a planed pregnancy @sneaker ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure, not as far as I was concerned :). I feel it was a conspiracy between the Mrs and one of the kids who has the dad.

Molly is nearly six years old, and Max the Father has only just turned One, the randy bleeder.

Same breed ? Hope you find homes for then mate :)

Yes they are all full Springer Spaniel's, Thankfully. There was doubt as to whether the Father was a friends Staffordshire Bull Terrier, but he looks like THIS so I think We are safe, the Mrs says she never left Her alone and its the Dog immaculate conception :)

There is always the Police @Rat.

Im sure they will sell mate being full Springer :)

Funny we went to a dog show today and customs where there putting on a display with a Springer drugs dog :)

Well they are 2 weeks old today so I thought I would update the photo while their bed was being changed.
They are just beginning to open their eyes and grow claws. :)

pups two weeks.JPG

4 weeks old today, and the dog bed is no good anymore as they are out of it in seconds if We don't watch them, as You can see.

pups 4 weeks old.JPG

Any of them got homes yet @sneaker ?

:)

We did have four with new homes, but two have pulled out sadly, but I'm sure we will find them new homes, if I can get one of the Granddaughters to let them go :) they are lovely and super friendly. We have started to wean them, so Molly is getting a bit of a rest.

The final two pups were bought the other day. They will be collected next week going to the same home, so have a little more time to enjoy them. Here's a picture of the last three pups in the bed from the first post so You can see how much they had grown, picture was taken 5 days ago.

DSCF0042.JPG

Last edited:
The final two pups were bought the other day. They will be collected next week, so have a little more time to enjoy them. Here's a picture of the last three pups in the bed from the first post so You can see how much they had grown, picture was taken 5 days ago.

View attachment 97597

Absolutely stunning m8 they are lovely. :)

A couple of the new owners have kept in touch, and Thursday these Two are coming for a visit.

It wasn't Me.jpg IT WASN'T ME! They are fitting in well.

I'll post new pics after the visit.

Got an update on the last two pups We had, pictured just above called Legend and Mini.
They are looking good. :)

Attachments

• 16788344_10154573673774087_49651716_n.jpg
    16788344_10154573673774087_49651716_n.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 16734840_10154573673699087_1784184217_o.jpg
    16734840_10154573673699087_1784184217_o.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 4
Back