• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Picon download

Can someone please advice why I am unable to download Rats picon list. The following message is given although I thought I met all the criteria for a download? Thanks
[h=2]Message[/h]wickergate, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
  3. Digital World has a 5 post minimum before you can download, If you really can't wait we offer a fantastic subscription service that will allow you to download as much as you want WHEN YOU WANT!
    CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
you need to wait 24hours before you can download plus you only have 5 posts

Hi Napster, thanks for your response. I thought you had to have a minimum post of 5, which I have, and I am registered over 24hrs so I should be good to go?

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
it wont be long m8, admin will see this when they get a min and sort it.

No problem. looking forward to downloading picon set and having an updated version on my system. Thanks all for responses.