so 1 for a Dog and 1 for a Bitch although I have a few ideas for the Dog

any ideas?

Pics

IMAG0150_BURST001_zps37759a25.jpg

IMAG0137_zps71bedb0d.jpg

IMAG0136_zps77bd51da.jpg

IMAG0128_zpsb8cf4181.jpg

IMAG0126_BURST002_zpsc8ad6bc7.jpg

They belong to a Mate Miggy, we have pick of the litter but cant make my mind up whether to get a dog or a bitch yet, So lookin for suggestions for both till we make our mind up. Have a few names for a dog its the little bitch name I'm struggling with. Two wks old today.

terriers need a rough sounding name hows about roughy for dog and bonnie for a bitch
or you could just call a dog one miggy lol

Very nice pups ,how about Alfie,Oscar,or Voss for the dog and Dana,Jura,or Cara for the bitch.

Oops just read your post again shaun congratulations mate the proud owner of new dog. :Laugh:. Shut it dont do it it'll hurt it was just a slight memory loss from your Uncle miggy there for a second. ;). Now I am fecking confused shaun. :err:

Lovely dog Shaun, we have a Border Terrier cross (with a yorkie) called Barney who we got from an elderly lady who could no longer look after him.
His traits are mainly Border Terrier and can sniff out a fox ages before you see it, he has a lovely temperament but does go absolutely mental when the post arrives.
Enjoy your new pup she looks gorgeous !!

Back