PIA VPN deals

Cheers but all sold out now.

They also allow 5 devices connected at any given time.
So you can give family/friends access too.
(MAX 5 connections on one account)

The only VPN i recommend.
I think mine cost £34 for a year.
🙂

£34 for the year I think you got over charged. I paid 10 for 3 years and lifetime is only $40

I think I will stick with PIA as the reviews I read said that vpn unlimited's security was questionable and they had a dodgy privacy policy
The title of the thread looks like it's for PIA vpn.

regardless of what any of those VPN providers say. i think if enough pressure is applied they will give anyone up regardless of what they say.

not that i see anyone putting pressure on them to provide details of people for downloading a few movies.

in my opinion the only way to be truly secure is create a few vpn servers on multiple VPS's and to pay with crypto. that way there will be muliple layers they will have to go through to find out who you are.

the only thing i use the VPN for insecure networks such as airports and to beat my works network limitations.

Nooooo!!!!
I got cleaned out then.

😢
i was talking about the VPN unlimited provider not PIA.

regardless of what any of those VPN providers say. i think if enough pressure is applied they will give anyone up regardless of what they say.
PIA had a run in with the FBI over a mass shooting.
PIA could not disclose that info as it was never to be found as no record of that loonatic was stored.
For boundary reasons and secure “no logs” it is the best.
Depending on what your needing to do on computer.
Need that be run several proxies/VPN and even TOR
(Mega slow down)

My advise is NEVER EVER use limited data VPNs. They must log your data to know what your using.
Then mr copyright asks for logs they will spill the beans.
(As its been logged by host server)

all depends what your needing VPN for.
But no doubt PIA is expensive......

Pay peanuts you get monkey service.
🙂

Would never jump ship.

Back