Photo restoration software

willin

DW Regular
Reaction score
Would someone be kind enough to recommend Photo restoration software Preferably free, or advice, I have a USB stick which has family photos on it, I fairly sure my daughter has used it and removed it from her phone/laptop/tablet before it had finished writing to it or something similar. This has (I think) corrupted almost all of the photo files on it where they can no longer be viewed. btw I've tried recuva.
TIA.

Maybe @VectorZ can help you @willin he is really good at photo restoration. Although I think he may use Photoshop.

I had something similar recently, the pen was corrupted while using windows 7 64 bit. I managed a quick fix by putting the pen in another pc next to my laptop running XP 32 bit, which asked me to fix the pen when plugged in, This fixed everything apart from the last file being copied. Worth a try if you have an old machine. @willin

have always found EaseUS recovery and hard drive tools very good and they have a free recovery software which may help you get your photos back.

EaseUS

Silverfast is really good. It came with my Plustek scanner.

Back