VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi all

ne1 got the info for this

h**p://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29782&item=6443550700

invalied item m8

interesting .anyone know of this

its only £1.50 why not pay for it and find out?
Anyway we used to do it years ago basically you have 2 fones of the same network call the topup line on both, holding 1 phone in each hand, when it asks you to enter the topup number enter the number on both phones at EXCACTLY the same time.
We done it with 5 chipped C12's, we wanted lots of credit on each phone so that you wouldn't have to keep rebooting + redialling when the tenner ran out whilst phoning abroad.
Basically we bought 5 x £10 credit vouchers, gaffer taped the phones to a table, got a peice of wood and hammered nails into it at excactly the distance between 2 phones(ie the distance between number 1 on the first phone and number 1 on the second phoene etc) and at the same depth.
now we had a stick woith 5 nails in it we placed the stick above the phones and dialled the topup number and then entered the voucher number using the stick, each time you pressed one key in all 5 would be entered at the same time. All in all we put £50 on each phone for £50.
people were using the double top ups on all the networks but they got wise to it and started cutting the phones off.
woth a try with some free 02 sims though!
i'd be interested to here if anyone actually tries this and succeeds

lol dont need to now then if thats what it was.

also the guy on ebay has good feedback from 11 people, on the first page , that have bought the thing and seem happy so it looks like it works, why doesn't some one pay the 1.50? I wont pay it as i get free mobile calls anyway

ive bought it! i am awaiting the details to be mailed to me! will post up as soon as i get the details!

Hmmm, double your credit? Simple as topping up with twenty a month instead of a tenner. Or am I just being too cynical? lol

Anyone remember the scam with "reduce your phone (landline) bill to nothing"? That involved you paying your money to the scammer and he'd send you a pre-formed letter to your supplier, I.E. BT requesting your service to be disconnected.

Free mobile phone credit
STEP 1: Buy a top-up voucher or paypoint/payzone printout of your choice,
find a friend who is also on the same network to buy one too.
STEP 2: Both of you type in the digit of the top-up card into your phone
(the same voucher)
STEP 3: When you get to the last digit both of you press confirm at exactly
the same time so the voucher registers on both of your phones
STEP 4: Repeat this with the other card. You will now have twice the amount
of credit on your phone for the price of half.

This works around about 99% of the time

Please leave positive feedback and I will do the same 4 u thanks

hmmmmmmmmmmm sounds crap? but does it work??

try it with a couple of 02 sims, as i said before , when we did this 6-7years ago the sims were getting cut off.

Send me £1.50 and i'll tell you lol

Paul-K said:
Send me £1.50 and i'll tell you lol

pmsl there's always one in the bunch ha ha

i would of thought the providers would beable to see this happening tho...

trippy said:
he's already posted the details a few posts back!

lol i dont really think he ment send him the money m8 ha ha

Hmm, if it works on vodafone, you only need to spend £5 to try it(provided you have 2 vodafone sims).

I need a top up so i mite try it. Will let you know how it goes if i do...:)

Thanks FATBOY, :Cheers:

Does anyone know which networks it will work on?

Back