phone keeps droping calls ?

jjp2701

Banned
Reaction score
my phone keeps droping calls, i dont know whever it is a app that is causing this, or something else, anyone any ideas, and another thing is if i want to change my card over, what will happen to my apps and games and other stuff, because i have put linda file manager on my sd card

a bad radio signal is what is causing the dropped calls and unless you are useing apps2sd changing the card wont be a problem just use windows to drag n drop any file you want from the old card to the new card

edogg

what radio signal are you using? maybe updating it might help. i updated mine on desire yesterday and seems to have helped a little

what radio signal are you using? maybe updating it might help. i updated mine on desire yesterday and seems to have helped a little

Sorry to jump in on this but my T-mobile UK Desire keeps loosing the signal completely. I have only had 2 weeks and it has done this about 5 times now. It has taken several hours before the signal returns. I have put the sim in my old phone (G1) when the signal goes and I get a good signal on that so I know it is not my area.

My phone is unrooted. What radio did you use?

TIA.

how do i know what radio version i am using, and how do i update if it can be updated for newer radio ?

how do i know what radio version i am using, and how do i update if it can be updated for newer radio ?

take it back to the shop it sounds like its faulty to me or press menu >>settings>>wireless&networks>>mobilenetwork>>network mode>>gsm only this will give you a 2 g only connection.to find the radio version menu>>settings>>about phone>>software information the radio is the basband version

edogg

I dont think you can unless your phone is rooted if it is rooted you can get the updated radio as an update.zip file and install it with the custom boot the same way you installed the custom rom this is the radio for a hero on 2.1 but not Tmobile

edogg

sorry wrong file this is the right one View attachment 53127

Last edited:
Back