Philips testers - Free items

leemoo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right section for this or not. Admins please feel free to move if needed.

Signup to the site and then register your intereset in the products they have available. Fair few there such as shavers, trimmers, toothbrushes, hoovers, purifiers and so on.

I've literally signed up and registered interest so not sure how successful people will be but let us know if anyone gets anything?

You test, review and then get to keep the products which I'm guessing you've already worked out otherwise not much point :)

Homepage - Philips Product Tester

did you enlist for the current tests and update your profile with address etc.

Current tests - Philips Product Tester

I did mate as they will need your address to send the items if successful.

Normally wouldn't give these details out but these will be items I will actually use and there normally a few quid if you were to get them yourself.

@shaun127 Haha!! That would fit well on your head :)

I applied for about 5 different one's but all of them have come back with "not selected" email.

Oh well, worth a try. Will try again if something else worth while comes up which I am sure it will....as it already has for you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@shaun127 Haha!! That would fit well on your head :)

I applied for about 5 different one's but all of them have come back with "not selected" email.

Oh well, worth a try. Will try again if something else worth while comes up which I am sure it will....as it already has for you :)

I got my first 'not selected' email today ;-(

Happys days!!! I'm jealous now :)

Edit - just noticed my message was in with your quote and then noticed your little bit at the bottom haha!!

Still, its alright for nowt :)

Not sure if this is the right section for this or not. Admins please feel free to move if needed.

Signup to the site and then register your intereset in the products they have available. Fair few there such as shavers, trimmers, toothbrushes, hoovers, purifiers and so on.

I've literally signed up and registered interest so not sure how successful people will be but let us know if anyone gets anything?

You test, review and then get to keep the products which I'm guessing you've already worked out otherwise not much point :)

Homepage - Philips Product Tester
I signup ages ago, still waiting , don't bother

Back