phantompatches available

NL digitaal is not working with this patch or maybe the Key format is wrong ?
Can someone please confirm ?

Canal Digitaal NL Key06:Down 03.04.11 Time 9:23 m8, when i sent keys i always tryed them out to see if they work be4 a sent them to people m8

Canal Digitaal NL TM68/69 super works form 725p to 737p and the new patches dose not work 739p + 740p m8
what i cant understand is that he makes something new and he leaves somthing out when he makes the new patch

this what people have been talking about
NL digitaal 2-4-2011 report back @ Download center

NL digitaal 2-4-2011 report back @ Download center

Last edited:
i Have asked about the possibility of adding iPlayer access, that would be a huge selling point for the uk market

i still think they dont push the fact that its got 7 day EPG enough. Some placed are doing the 5402 for less than £150 delivered, with a decent channel list set up on it, that makes it bettervalue than some of the Freesat branded HD single tuner receivers in my opinion

Tnx digidude m8

tested Works CCcam 2.2.1 100% on patch740p no freezing at all :banana:

i Have asked about the possibility of adding iPlayer access, that would be a huge selling point for the uk market

i still think they dont push the fact that its got 7 day EPG enough. Some placed are doing the 5402 for less than £150 delivered, with a decent channel list set up on it, that makes it bettervalue than some of the Freesat branded HD single tuner receivers in my opinion

Agree need I Player, bought my 5402hd before xmas for £149 including delivery.

A Bargain:Clap:

hi,not working onthe tm6900 super. The extra function in the usb menu.

Is there any progress with getting the detail for programmes in the epg data?

Back