phantompatch 108p available 5402, 6902, 7102, 6000Super

cfipro

Inactive User
Reaction score
As said in title, phantompatch , at the usual place for 5402HD, available. many thanks . :Clap: ;will try it and report later if there is some "extra".

Re: phantompatch 108p available

BISS & SECA4 fixed

also for 6902, 600 super, and more probably being uploaded right now ;)

also available via the green link below

Last edited:
Re: phantompatch 108p available

now also online for 7100 / 7102

Thank you for the link provided ! is this your "own" official place for software update?

it is my own archive m8, yes, but its not official in any way :)

Hi digidude been trying to get some help to activate sky channels in my technomate 7201. Am a bit of a novice with the internet side of these boxes but am pretty good at the satellite side.
ive got a pretty fast broadband connection and need to know how to use the phantom patches, also what can i expect from them.
hope you can help.

Hi digidude been trying to get some help to activate sky channels in my technomate 7201. Am a bit of a novice with the internet side of these boxes but am pretty good at the satellite side.
ive got a pretty fast broadband connection and need to know how to use the phantom patches, also what can i expect from them.
hope you can help.

1) Phantompatch-TM7102HDT2_107p @ Download center

2) CCcam and newcamd 3_ADDON_002p @ Download center

3)Latest TM Softcams keys @ https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/253293/

4) its a closed receiver just like the TM68/69super/7100 it works with ADDON CCcam and newcamd servers you see here @ https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/242507/

Last edited by a moderator:
Great improvements on the epg for astra 2 28.2 E it seems that lots of epg being loaded faster in the background for free sat and now and next for most of the premium channels great stuff .
Just wondering about the seca4 fix who uses it.
cause 13th steet is still freezing on astra1d3a 23.5e with official card and cccam. hope this will be fixed before canaal digitaal nl stops broadcasting on astra1 19.2 e on my tm7100 triple .
seems to work better on 6902

Last edited:
Hi guys thanks for the help with the patches and addon's but am a bit unfamiliar with non linux receivers and unsure how to download into my box am guessing its done by usb just wanted to get some guidance

Hi guys thanks for the help with the patches and addon's but am a bit unfamiliar with non linux receivers and unsure how to download into my box am guessing its done by usb just wanted to get some guidance

im guessing that its done via usb and addons manager. regards mdt

Just put latest patch for tm6800hd. The EPG updated within a couple of min's when left on radio channel feed. This update is top stuff well done Phantom. Looking forward to when detailed programme info is added.

Only downside with most of these technomate stb's is they have only 1 tuner, so it will need be tuned to the radio chanel peroidically to re-populate EPG. Thus making it impossible to automate in the firmware, unless this can be made to happen when the stb goes into standby?

Top work and proof that there is sufficient support for non-Linux Technomates.

Thus making it impossible to automate in the firmware, unless this can be made to happen when the stb goes into standby?

This is something thats being looked into m8, auto switching to gather the EPG data at ~ 3AM, then back to whatever channel the receiver was actually on

on the 6800 using rear usb, epg data is lost if stb is put on standby? I thought data would only be lost if stb had power off?

After I've updated epg on radio channel and then switch back to tv channels I'm getting message across screen 'no audio or video' even though audio and video is still working. Also getting 'scrambled channel' with blank screen but audio still working. This does not happen everytime. When it does happen if I press 'Exit' button while on problem channel the stb switches back to radio channel, if I then switch back to tv problem disappears. The problem goes away if I power off and back on, but then epg data is lost. Others may find this helpful if getting same anomolies.

the usb for keeping epg will at some stage only work for the newer models
7102+6902+5402
the other things are to be sorted yet,tweaked in the next few patches.

Hi All.
Am pretty new to the satellite world but have an average understanding of computer stuff. Have dowloaded patches and and addon and installed on my technomate 7102hd but it still wont allow me into the settings when i go to IP or 8281 on remote isn't working at all.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

THanks

what's showing when you go into your system information menu
and does it change when you press "2004" while in system info

did you press 8281 while watching a channel ?this should bring you in the servers menu

did you press 8281 while watching a channel ?this should bring you in the servers menu

Thanks for the reply. Yes pressed menu and then input 8281 while watching a channel and the code just comes back up again. Even when I go to the IP settings menu it just shows my ip address and subnet mask etc.

Back