Peugeot 406 radio code

fletcher

Member ++
Reaction score
Is there any way of finding the code to a radio from a Peugeot 406 other than taking to a shop and paying for it?

Checked my emails m8 but I think you tried to put a link on, all it shows up as is three dots. I have now paid for the redio to be decoded, it took him less than a minute and cost me 15 quid. I'd like to know how you go about decoding ie equipment needed, prgrammes ect. Thanks for replying and trying to help.

Fletcher

Fletcher, check your PM

If that doesn't show the URL then click here which may help with your questions

Thanks for the link, I had a look but I think its too teck for me, I need an idiots guide to even get started. I'll do some digging about and see if I can find some info in janet & john terms. Thanks for the help though its much appreciated.

Fletcher

there was a post not so long ago for ford radio`s. someone put a link in 2 buy the boxes that recode them. however, they r about £80 and only do a selected number of models, so it ain`t worth one person going out and buying the model, coz u can go out and buy a new head unit for that.

where can you get information on how the head unit works, and where U can bye them ?

Thanks

Fletcher

Back