petrol prices to hit 1,50 august

havelln

Inactive User
Reaction score
asked in petrol station today while they keep going up each week petrol 1,17.9 and diesil 1.34.9 they told me it wil keep going up till august where it will stop at 1.50 wtf might be cheaper to invest in a gas conversion untill they start taxing gas that much it will end up costing a tenner to cook a chicken

oil companies make shitloads...like they care what we think..........they know we need it so its their game to put any price on it............**** it make it a fiver a litre there naff al we can do about it

its not the oil companies that are ripping us off, its out government taking 17.5% of the total for VAT, then nearly 60% of whats left for fuel duty, about 80p in the 130p litre is some form of tax

im already looking at turning chip oil into deisel for my van, either that or stop trading :(

oil companies make shitloads...like they care what we think..........they know we need it so its their game to put any price on it............**** it make it a fiver a litre there naff al we can do about it

I agree that the oil company's make loads but so does our robbing government !! to say there f**k all we can do is about the worst attitude to have because thats exactly what our lovely government bank on you thinking ! Thats why we are in the shit now.

Everyone should be able to air their views in this country but unfortunatly none of us know where to go to do this ????

Freedom of speech ........BULLSHITE we just get nicked for demonstrating (peacefully) because its now classed as terrorism if we do.:salute:

i still say that everyone who claimed their religion was jedi knight during the census should strap bars of marzipan to themselfs and blockade the refinerys claiming that high fuel prices offends their religion

i still say that everyone who claimed their religion was jedi knight during the census should strap bars of marzipan to themselfs and blockade the refinerys claiming that high fuel prices offends their religion

Lol !!!:Clap::Clap::Clap:

Oil price has dropped the last few days, so no excuse for the price to continue to rise. Even the government are at last talking about scrapping the 2p duty increase slated for the Autumn - I should fooking think so, the VAT alone on Petrol has gone up by double that in the last year

its not the oil companies that are ripping us off, its out government taking 17.5% of the total for VAT, then nearly 60% of whats left for fuel duty, about 80p in the 130p litre is some form of tax

im already looking at turning chip oil into deisel for my van, either that or stop trading :(

Be aware too that biodiesel made from waste cooking oil will freeze in winter and so from November to April one should blend that kind of Biodiesel at 50% as well. However, Biodiesel made from a Rapeseed crop (RME) will not freeze and can be used at 100% all year round in the UK.

From
http://www.biodieselfillingstations.co.uk/approvals.htm

I've also been looking into making my own bio diesel..problem is so is everyone else, the local chippies have no oil left, its all already booked. And the supermarkets have jumped on the band wagon and raised cooking oil to over a £1 a litre, its just not worth it at the moment.
Infact bio diesel is leaving millions starving in africa & other countries who rely on the rapeseed.
Its catch 22 time, use bio diesel millions starve, use normal diesel go bankrupt, a global recession is only around the corner, i'm buyng a horse and cart.

Infact bio diesel is leaving millions starving in africa & other countries who rely on the rapeseed.

dont talk such crap lol

the oil is still sold, if anything, the extra oil being sold to create fuel should be earning them more

Its catch 22 time, use bio diesel millions starve, use normal diesel go bankrupt, a global recession is only around the corner, i'm buyng a horse and cart.

Actually, rape is a very nutritional food. I presume this claim is made due to the fact rape is grown in favour of other food crops? Whilst this is a threat for the future - it isnt one for now. Africa doesnt produce any rapeseed oil at the present time, China is the worlds leading supplier of rapeseed oil. You can get this info from here: http://faostat.fao.org/site/339/default.aspx, its the UN's food and agriculture website.

i though palm oil was the most common sort for bio deisel??.. and that leaving vast amounts of land such as the amazon to be destroyed to grow enough for our consumptionleaving willife such as monkeys to become extinct..

catch 22 alright.. as global warming increasing also.

buying a horse would make sense.

i forsee more wars.. but not much cheaper oil..

the independent newspaper had some great articles recently and one which stated that 83% of the worlds oil has been used and that oil companies and the government are lying to us about reserves etc.

f**cking goverments wars in iraq/ afghan and the global recession means we are paying a bad price.

global warming???

i want a fkin refund on that one, yeh its warmer a little, but they said itd get that hot wed all turn crispy and die, wheres my tan eh? i got more chance of going outside and fkin drowning than getting sunburn, yeh they say, but the rains warmer. so fukin what!!!!! i hate the rain!!! i want the crispy heat i was promised

carbon footprints and global warming, yeh right

i though palm oil was the most common sort for bio deisel??.. and that leaving vast amounts of land such as the amazon to be destroyed to grow enough for our consumptionleaving willife such as monkeys to become extinct..
actually, no its not. Rapeseed is the most widespread boideisel ingredient at the moment, however palm oil has a higher yield. If you read up on the production of biodeisel from palm oil you will notice that it largely comes from the huge stocks of waste cooking oil in the regions it is used.

When it comes to destruction of the rain forest, land clearance for palm oil production would not be as great as the effects of global pollution from vehicle emmisions. Also, palm oil doesnt produce the highest yield for biodeisel, that honour belongs to the soy bean (which is a food crop).

golbal warming is crap the fact is its just another version of goverment taxing and control!

lol but it exists.. TV told me it exists so i say it exists :Bounce:... its all about the pine oil for bio-d man we need to use that..

Back