Pet Insurance

beany_123456

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi All,

i have a kitten thats 6months old and i need to get him insured..

Any recommendations? which company provides good cheap insurance without any hidden costs/surprises?

there are lots out there the younger the cat the less you pay try them all and play them of each other i only ins them after 1 year as you wont let in out untill then

When I was looking for pet insurance, about a year ago, I found sainsburys was the cheapest.

cool,

Tesco seems quite cheap but i need to watch out for the "small print" scams :proud:

We found Marks & Spencer a good deal for us. As said with some of the cheaper quotes watch out for the small print and the extras

How much areyou paying for M&S insurance? (if you mind me asking)

What do i need to watch out for?

I think the Mrs pays about £14 per week for our dog but that covers everything including vets fees and prescription charges.

When I looked at cheaper insurance the amount and what you can claim for are limited. e.g 2 claims per year, minimum amount, etc.

Its a gamble you take do you pay a slightly higher premium up front (monthly) or do you bank on the fact nothing may happen.

We had a rescue dog so no medical history, by the time we had had the vet check him over, wormed, flea stuff and injections we were not out of pocket for the first year. A lot of insurance companies would insure a rescue pets or if they did premiums were £20 +. I know its different for a new kitten or puppy

Back