Pedophilia

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMike

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am a father of two children and i am terrified of them walking the streets of england today. I am worried of a increasingly amount of Pedophilies that seem to be in our society. I therefore take this opportunity to introduce the A.P.U to the northwest of england and wipe out this vermin scum of the face of the earth. The anti - pedophile - unit will commence in the following weeks.

I am sick to the teeth of seeing in the news , the papers, and my community of pedophiles getting away with it...... it makes my skin crawl.

The time has come.

I am a father of two children and i am terrified of them walking the streets of england today. I am worried of a increasingly amount of Pedophilies that seem to be in our society. I therefore take this opportunity to introduce the A.P.U to the northwest of england and wipe out this vermin scum of the face of the earth. The anti - pedophile - unit will commence in the following weeks.

I am sick to the teeth of seeing in the news , the papers, and my community of pedophiles getting away with it...... it makes my skin crawl.

The time has come.

We all share your revulsion m8, but if you're worried about your kids I think you should read this:

"Paedophiles kill 15 children a year on average. Speeding kills 150. The same people who whip up lynch mobs against suspected sex offenders are doing everything they can to dismantle speed cameras - even though they have been conclusively proven to save far more children's lives than even the most vigilant anti-paedophile unit.

A detailed three-year study of speed cameras recently found that the cameras slash death rates by 40 per cent. Across Britain they prevent 900 deaths and serious injuries every year; it takes paedophiles 60 years to hit that body count.

Are all those saved lives somehow worth less than the victims of Ian Huntley? Don't the parents of children mown down by speeding cars weep just as surely the parents of Holly and Jessica? Don't they wake at night, hoping against hope that there had been a speed cameras on that road, that day? But somehow all this emotion melts into Britain's tarmac.

There's a reason. The revolt against speed cameras is a symptom of a much wider trend. As individuals, we now find it very hard to bear a small inconvenience to ourselves in return for a large collective good. We can rant against paedophiles because there is no cost to us, but tackling speeding requires each of us to slow down. Setting out ten minutes earlier for a meeting is a small price to pay to save lives, but we find it increasingly intolerable. We put our individual needs above the collective every time."

THE INDEPENDANT.

LMFAO
What the cluck has speed cameras got to do with the scumbag Paedophiles
Some, people I dont known

Sorry I am not LMAO after reading it again, it's the most idiotic answer I have ever read, what is this country coming to?

Last edited:
Got to agree that lynch mobs are not the answer but society needs protecting from these beasts, dont know what the answer is though.

The artical from the Independant posted by Narabela is a bit of an eye opener as i bet we have all been guilty of speeding.
Makes me think and think hard that if i speed statistically im more likely to harm a child than a peodphile.
Thats a horrible thought and will make me more aware watching my speed when driving.

I think what they're getting at is that paedophiles are as prevalent as ever, but the media is just demonizing them more than ever. Don't get me wrong, I hate sicko's like that as much as the next person but the statistics are getting blown out of all proportion. If you're a good and responsible parent you should have nothing to fear for your children.

I think what they're getting at is that paedophiles are as prevalent as ever, but the media is just demonizing them more than ever. Don't get me wrong, I hate sicko's like that as much as the next person but the statistics are getting blown out of all proportion. If you're a good and responsible parent you should have nothing to fear for your children.

Not sure they are. If its the indepent artical you are reffering too.
Im sure they are using the statistics not to defend pedos but to highlight the dangers of speeding.

I suppose you can interpretate it in different ways but its a clever bit of writing.

As for having nothing to fear if you are a good responsible parent i think that is a very wrong statement.
The Parents of victims of these beasts were good and responsible so that negates that part of your arguement

Last edited:
Got to agree that lynch mobs are not the answer but society needs protecting from these beasts, dont know what the answer is though.

Perhaps with the prisons being so over crowded it is time to bring back the death penalty for certain heinous crimes, I would sugest any type of peopaphile, Terrorists and police killers would be a good start

Perhaps with the prisons being so over crowded it is time to bring back the death penalty for certain heinous crimes, I would sugest any type of peopaphile, Terrorists and police killers would be a good start
peopaphile, Terrorists yes but why just police killers and not other murders are the killers of police officers worse than the murders of children - o.a.p s or women or any one else for that

peopaphile, Terrorists yes but why just police killers and not other murders are the killers of police officers worse than the murders of children - o.a.p s or women or any one else for that

No m8 and a murderer of children I would put under the peopophile type, I know this will sound wrong but some killings are not as bad as others in my opinion, someone can be convicted of murder through having a fight etc they are not as bad as someone who premeditates the murder of say a police officer (the example I used) who is just innocently going about their job

Whats the consequences of lynching the wrong person,these things happen hearsay,second guessing etc.
What if someone accuses yourself?try talking your wayout.

Well well Donnie boy we know where you,IANBBB and Narabela are coming from don't we!!!!!!!

I'm off back to the cover section where it's peaceful

Last edited:
Oh dear! So much for intelligent debate.

Silly me have I missed something paedophiles, speed cameras yes I see the connection

Your child could be murdered by a paedophile driving a speeding fiat now that took great intelligence to work out
LMFAO now

Last edited:
Well well Donnie boy we know where you,IANBBB and Narabela are coming from don't we!!!!!!!

I'm off back to the cover section where it's peaceful

Yes m8 explian your comments.
You are obviously not clever enough to understand the debate
There are 2 seperate issues one is pedos that no one in the world wants to see let loose in our society and that very much includes me.
The other is speeding wich claims 10 times the lives that pedos do. But most people do it daily.
Now if you are too thick too understand where im comming from then i hope this explains it.
If not then feel free to ask and i will further clarify it. Im sure Donnie and Narabdela are able to speak for themselves but i imagine you have pissed them off as much as you have pissed me off with your juvenile ill thought out replies.

Yes m8 explian your comments.
You are obviously not clever enough to understand the debate
There are 2 seperate issues one is pedos that no one in the world wants to see let loose in our society and that very much includes me.
The other is speeding wich claims 10 times the lives that pedos do. But most people do it daily.
Now if you are too thick too understand where im comming from then i hope this explains it.
If not then feel free to ask and i will further clarify it. Im sure Donnie and Narabdela are able to speak for themselves but i imagine you have pissed them off as much as you have pissed me off with your juvenile ill thought out replies.

Yawn Yawn
By the way do you drive a Fiat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back