Pearls of wisdom needed

gjs0

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi There
Thanks to this forum i've managed to play with my dbox and had great fun however i've come across 1 or 2 problems and i'm stumped as to whats happening.
I have a Sagem x2 dbox which had sportster 1.7+ uk05 and was working great except i couldn't scan - so i just xfered service files across .However some channels ( bb*2 , five, IT*3 etc ) started with video and audio freezing very recently.
So decide to re flash - cocked up and got the dreaded klein system but searched forum for help and got the dbox working .Have tried Gav's latest images which look great but again couldn't scan and certain channels with same problem .Tried Cyro's pro latest image and was able to scan and receive 266 channels although still getting channel freeze on 1 or 2 , But i scanned using 6952 which is TeleW* and i'm in an NT* area and according to TeleW web site they don't supply my area. What part of the image makes a scan work or not work .
Please note that with Gav's latest i did all the blue blue yellow etc but still not able to pickup transponders - have i got a hardware problem or just some weird setting thats resident even after using IFA re flashing..
Anyone with a Sagum x2 box that fully works let me know what image they are using would be helpful.

TIA

Try changing your Ucodes, unplug the modem and in your miscilanous settings hardaware off enx for philips/sagem on if your running a SAGEM Box

thanks for the help guys - will unplug modem to see if freezing stops - just weird it only happens on certain channels .
Have tried changing ucode to no effect and i'll check the sagem/ phillips when i get home but i'm sure its set to on .
I can feel a night of flashing is due !!!!!!!!!:proud: :proud: :proud:

Just let everyone have an update - removed modem connection from main board and freezing seems to have stopped and i can actually scan for channels now .
Although my dbox worked ok for about 2 months before it started to freeze i would recommend that all modems be removed from the begininng to eliminate any problems that might arise in the future

Many thanks to all that helped

now lets play with some other images !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:proud: :proud: :proud:

Niceone G, glad it worked out for you, now back up your image, and go play with some others :)

BR
Phezo

Back