Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
im after a PDA can anyone recommend one to me please

thanks all

i can recomend the palm treo i think its 750

had an o2 pda before and in comparison it a million times better

its 3g so i/net browsing is real fast, its got a few twinky bits the cameara is ok too

h**p://euro.palm.com/uk/en/products/treo750/index.html

yeah i had the o2 and it was ok nothing more lol

i dont really want a phone i just want a wireless really good pda, also with pda's how do you run software does it have to be for windows mobile etc or can i get an xp pda ?

Mick! I able to possibly get you a imate k-jam, Its the O2 xda mini s, mobile windows 5, wifi, all the other stuff.

just PDA no mobile would be nice with GPS built in mind ?

i been looking at the new 626Mhz dell axims and they look nice and at 195 quid (from hong kong lol, so 2-3 weeks lmao, and poss custom charges) not bad seen some for sale for around 250 from uk

anyone had axims or are the ipaqs better

i want to use some software i use on XP will it work ?

The HP ones are the best in my opinion. Friend has one and it's very good quality, personal i see no use for PDAs at all.

hi smirnoff that looks nice pal but i dont need a phone need a PDA for some business work i have lined up, but needs to run some software i have on my lappy

bit worried about it not running the software to be honest

hi smirnoff that looks nice pal but i dont need a phone need a PDA for some business work i have lined up, but needs to run some software i have on my lappy

bit worried about it not running the software to be honest

alot of them dont m8 . u will have to be careful , can waste money very easily.

I can speak from experience of the iPAQ 4700 (deleted model) was a similar specification to the Axim with a VGA screen etc etc and I would not the quality of it very highly! First the screen failed:repaird under warranty, then the motherboard failed:repaired under warranty. I purchased WM5 and the install failed - HP would fix it by replacing the motherboard (it was now out of warranty so would cost me about 100 quid) Eventuall had to re flash it usinf the serial port to revive it. Now the battery keeps going flat all by itself. All in all underwhelmed.:-(

thinking about buying a small (really small) laptop there are a few P3 1GHZ ones for about 300 which look nice and have XP and are as i said small lol

Cheers all

thinking about buying a small (really small) laptop there are a few P3 1GHZ ones for about 300 which look nice and have XP and are as i said small lol

Cheers all

now this is small lol http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toshiba-libre...goryZ177QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

4ba7_1.JPG

Back