PBEnigma 5.0

blokeunknown73

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi chaps,

Just got the latest version of PBEnigma 5 and must says seems to be an excellent image.

Have had a play with things and have managed to get the scan working with UK cable and it seems to get all the channels, they seem to clear quickly. Added the required files and using the latest cams.

I also have managed to get the VLC and movieplayer working and NGrab seems to be ok. There is also an option for an MP3 jukebox similar to audioplayer.

If any of you guys want it or want to know how to do it please ask.

If any of the mods on here could tell me if its ok to post the image on here that would be good, dont want to upset anyone and PBEnigma need to get all the credit for this. Dont know if PBEnigma would be ok but noticed there are other pb images on here.

Just thought Id mention this image because a lot of people seem to want an enigma image that works with other stuff as it seems more stable.

Just one more thing, does anyone know if the EPG on LCD is a plugin and could it be added to this image as i think its an excellent addition to the dbox.

Thanks

feel free to put it in the downloads.

enigma images have their devout followers who i'm sure will be well pleased to see it and have a tinker.

epg on lcd is a plugin..it has been used as a plugin on the NJL world v3 image.
chris

Ive got the 4.4 on my box just now and would be interested in this one m8.

Always willing to try out new images Thanx a bunch mate......Paul

Will be posting tommorrow guys, going to attempt to put the epg plugin on 1st.

nice 1....i will try it too...
i love messin with images ) i think it is an illness i have.
cheers (and hurry )

Hi guys, it seems this image is not very stable, even though its enigma, couldnt get epg lcd plugin working and it chirps a lot more than usual so wont be posting it. sorry.

How exaclty did you convert this for UK use? I have been playing around with the image can get FTA and can select Evocam and Mgcam but it wont decode the premium channels?

Its in the downloads now moded for uk. There is a couple of skins to chose from including a star trek one. others can be downloaded with the online update if you network your dbox. There is a 2x and a 1x. Cams can also be updated online I have evo cam 2.12 installed as i find it's the most stable for me. Enjoy

thebigman

Good work bigman, did you find it autoupdated ok, i was struggling with this when updating the cams, also hows the chirping issue, let us know mate.

i've had it running for a couple of days now with no problems. I did find it wouldn't clear some of the channels with evo cam 2.14 which is why i went back to 2.12 but i have found this with other images as well. No chirping at all so far, online updates work fine but dont down load too much or or you'll overload the image and it'll crash. If you want to download different skins (there is 3 in there already) delete one first. I'd be interested to know if the 1x version works ok.

thebigman

The 1x has been working fine for about 18 hours now without any issue. I really like this image but if the EPG info would display on the infobar or if it had a full epg list then it would be perfect for me.

I cant get the tuxbox on my xbox to display the stream (it display the channels) but I will keep messing about with it.

Hi Guys.

Had another play with this image. so far seems ok, got VLC working for movies. got recording working and setup channels etc.

Couple of questions though.

Is it possible to get multichannel EPG listings instead of EPG for current channel.

Using the VLC client how do you stop playback, is it just the home key.

In File mode, how do you stop playback as the icons seem to say the black button, wheres the black button.

Have noticed that image becomes a little unstable when using file mode but probably coz im not stopping playback properly.

Also setup EPG to be saved to mounted HDD, - is it possible to have more than 1 dbox to connect to the same mount therefore only needing one lot of epg's for multiple boxes?

Thanks chaps, also being playing with the school of image writing but struggling coz i want an enigma image not neutrino but will keep going.

Hi Guys.

Had another play with this image. so far seems ok, got VLC working for movies. got recording working and setup channels etc.

Couple of questions though.

Is it possible to get multichannel EPG listings instead of EPG for current channel.

Using the VLC client how do you stop playback, is it just the home key.

In File mode, how do you stop playback as the icons seem to say the black button, wheres the black button.

Have noticed that image becomes a little unstable when using file mode but probably coz im not stopping playback properly.

Also setup EPG to be saved to mounted HDD, - is it possible to have more than 1 dbox to connect to the same mount therefore only needing one lot of epg's for multiple boxes?

Thanks chaps, also being playing with the school of image writing but struggling coz i want an enigma image not neutrino but will keep going.

Can you please explain step by step how you managed to get VLC working?
I have no luck.

Rafiek

Back