Paypal

TShirtJohn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I set up a paypal account along time ago but never used it because i'm not sure how to

Anyone got some decent pointers

Say I sell someone some goods for £20, do I just give them a link to my account and they just select £20 payment or do I need to make a transaction for £20 and send it to them?

Totally lost, each time I go onto there website I just get confused even more

using your scenario a buyer would send funds to your paypal account, all they need is your paypal address eg [email protected] which normally is the same as your email address.
If you were to pay for something using paypal then click on 'send money' and simply fill in the details to complete payment.
Paypal accounts are usually funded from bank accounts or credit/debit cards.
If someone has paid you by paypal then the amount is usually displayed in your paypal account balance.
This can be either used funding future paypal payments or withdrawn to your bank account .
hope this helps
Marty

Perfect........ I had a feeling it was that simple but wasn't that sure

Cheers Marty............ ps want to buy some tshirts :) hehe

also go onto ebay and download their toolbar so when you go onto ebay or paypal it will show green,if you go onto a spoof site it should show gray .never log into either from an email link.when some one pays you may get a email from "paypal" saying the other person has paid DON,T beleive it go to your account via its url and check BEFORE posting the item. BEWARE OF NIGERIANS AN OTHER COUNTRIES SIMILAR.
NEVER GIVE ANY ACCOUNT DETAILS EXCEPT YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT AS IN EMAIL@**** ETC.
JUST BE CAREFUL

@ gordy assume your talking about ebay.
Ebay only charge you fees if you actually list goods then they take a percentage of the sale price,if you list them and they don't sell then all you pay is the listing price 0.15p I think it is.

Marty

Back