Paypal Strikes Again

dogiatal10

Inactive User
Reaction score
yet another paypal cockup, i bought some stuff from ebay, i payed by paypal, i live in the uk, the seller sent diferant stuff to USA and paypal wont give me back my money cos the stuff was delivered, can anybody work this 1 out

what the hell. Are you sure that the address is correct on your account and hasnt been changed. you should have recieved an email

if it wasn't sent to your address then it's crap.

that means i can sell on ebay send to my brother all the items and because it's been delivered the buyer loses out.

doesn't sound right to me.

i know that mate, but at the mo the seller is saying that i asked heim to send it to USA but it is not in the paypal invoice, i am hopping it al goes in my favour which it should do but we will see

paypal are useless, the only way to get something resolved is threats hence speak to a superior and advise them will contact citizens advice bureau contact smal claims court etc.....

I always fund my paypal payments with a credit card, so if there is any problems I get my credit card company involved. I think its called chargeback.

Paypals lovely debt collection agency has been threatening me for around 3 years now. I am in dispute with them over an amount of $163. Every time they call me up and demand payment I find myself pleading for them to take me to court. I have enough documentary evidence to defend me and squash their case, strange they never want to take the next step.

YA ME, after 2 months of emails and phone calls, i won the case, all money has been refunded to me, case closed, YYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPYYYY

Paypal have pissed me off aswell. My account was limited for around 6 months, so annoying!
Sent items out, they were lost in the post, seller told paypal and before I could refund the guy paypal did this for me without my persmission they limited my account!
It only got unlimited when eventually I got the buyer to tell Paypal it was sorted. Good job he was an Ok-ish guy.

Back