paypal £10 off ebay

i got a letter frm ebay wth a £10 off anything using paypal.
used it and works fine.
but these were digitaly printed.
eg , litho where everybody gets the same codes,
with digi its in the database

its weird i spend quite a bit on ebay and get no codes sent at all

No need to target you as you are active.

my dad spends a bit and gets them its boll**ks

They want him to spend a lot.

If you have two accounts with ebay and paypal you can leave one of them inactive for a while to prompt them to target you.

Worked for me

Hi guys,
Circle2 worked for me. £10 off Paypal (with no minimum purchase).

I didn't get any email. It just worked. I don't think anyone really knows who it will work for and who it won't. Best advice....give it a try...you don't have much to lose!

(Thanks will be posted.)

Oops Humble Pie Time!

OK It's time a a large slice of humble pie.....

I used the Circle2 Paypal code yesterday and got the £10 discount. I said that I hadn't had an email from EBay/Paypal....which was true.

Imaging my embarrassment today when a promotional card arrived by post from EBay with......yes, I can see you are ahead of me.....a discount voucher for Circle2 !!!!

So apologies to all. It does now appear that the codes probably are really tied to specific EBay accounts.....of course unless anyone knows better......

Might still be worth a shot .....??

For nothing, I made half a dozen to transactions to one person over a couple of days and after that he had his account closed and they also closed my account for making these transactions.

Fecking muppets, that is what PayPal is for aint it?

He had his account closed because he would not verify himself, which I was fully verified and confirmed!!!

Bunch of pricks the lot of them mate.

And yeah your right, ten quid to hte public is better than to PayPal.

had same problem

it took me 20 mins to get my 5er.....

gota make sure your email address and pay pal account match

that ur paypal email is ur primarry

well worked for me......

New Code Cbv4

I got an email from ebay with a new code -

As an eBay Star, here's £10.00* off your next purchase when you spend a minimum of £30 (excluding postage & packaging charges).
Buy and pay for any single item on eBay.co.uk, before 12 th May 2008, from a seller who accepts PayPal.
Pay using PayPal and enter the redemption code CBV4 when asked.

Hopefully it will work for a bunch of you guys

All the people trying circle2, i got a message quoting CIRCLE2... it may be case sensitive.

it is case sensitive. I first tried lower case and it didn't work. Then went to caps and hey presto!

strange.. when you enter circle2, it works.. but when it asks you to log onto paypal it says you cannay use it with this account.. pure p**h..

Back