pay as u go killzz

jatt

Inactive User
Reaction score
i spnt mre mney on txtin n calin then i do on shopin.

o2 free txs run out in 1 week ..

toped up mre thn £30 quid this month

Last edited:
You spend so much time texting that you appear to have lost the grasp of normal English as a communication skill.

Anyone able to decipher?

Stop texting, get a life and actually talk to people face to face. Most texting just seems to be unneccessary mindless drivel anyway.

i spnt mre money on textin n calin then i do on shopin.

o2 free txs run out in 1 week

n need to call azwell toped up mre thn £30 quid this month

Is there any need for crap posts like this on the site????

i spnt mre money on textin n calin then i do on shopin.

o2 free txs run out in 1 week

n need to call azwell toped up mre thn £30 quid this month

after running through digi's text to english translator itcame up withthis lol

I have spent more money on text messaging and telephone calling than i have on essential shopping items.

My network providors free bonus text package runs out in seven days time

And i also need to make an important telephone call. I have credited more than thirty pounds to my pay as you go account this calendar month alone.

Its a sad fact that people actually communicate like this in the real world.

I am a lecturer and on a daily basis I receive written reports from students' in this crazy text messaging style - along with basic spelling mistakes including "thier" instead of "their" etc.

It is near impossible for a normal human being to decipher this nonsense and shows exactly how bad our educational system has become.

Just the other day I was teaching a class on binary and not a single student in a class of 28 could mentally subtract 16 from 22 - the general answer was 7???

The majority of students' also wear MP3 players during lectures and / or play with their mobile phones - a touchy subject with me as I have banned them from my classes - imagine this in a work enviroment; you would be handed your P45.

These morons are the future of Britain - no wonder I am going grey haired.

Last edited:
lol digidude thats good stuff. Any chance you couild lend me that translater as my brain starts to hurt when I have to decipher these text messages lol

Fagan I know where you're comming from. My nephew has 9 GCSE's all A's with seven A stars plus 4 A levels all A's and he cant read a broadsheet without getting stuck on the first sentance. He also talks like a Hip Hop rapper with a lisp lol

InIt...

Yes, the art of conversation is going to extinct by the time these kids reach adulthood?

Fagan, you must have the patience of a saint to do a job like that these days? That would drive me up the wall?

Hats off to you though, the fact that not all kids are like this must keep you going. I mean, there are some who listen and learn?

Last edited:
Around half a class of 28 students are actually there to learn, the rest are on the fiddle - they get paid to attend college through a SIP (social inclusion programme)

In an ideal world this fund is designed to allow less able people to gain qualifications who are desperate to better themselves - but as usual, the fund is ripped off by neds and junkies looking for an easy buck or two.

Trust me, it only takes a couple of bad apples in a class to ruin a complete lesson for everyone - distruption in a class or lecture stops the whole class from being able to learn. I give these morons just enough rope to hang themselves and then rattle them with 3 consecutive "behaviour reports" which gets them binned from the course.

Is there any need for crap posts like this on the site????

dont read em if u dont lyk it ..

after running through digi's text to english translator itcame up withthis lol

you sound like my english teacher.lol.init

Stop texting, get a life and actually talk to people face to face. Most texting just seems to be unneccessary mindless drivel anyway.

you cant talk face to face with sum people who live far plus they are only want texts.lol

You spend so much time texting that you appear to have lost the grasp of normal English as a communication skill.

Anyone able to decipher?

English is my second lanuage any way.
Infact i only came to uk just over 9 months, so it's not that bad.
Would you be able to learn arabic in one year i dont think so.!

Last edited by a moderator:

firstly this is the rant room so if jatt wants to rant about paying more to text than shop then that's up to him
but the implication that others are thick and cannot do wot you have is a bit much jatt
if you can learn English in 9 months the i'm sure fagan can learn arabic in the same time with the same amount of teaching you have most probably had
i dam sure i could

<snip>

If I moved to an arabic country then I would make sure I had the basics before I even went there.

I use text speak on my phone as I do when I use morse code (where most of the text speak comes from) but there isn't a need for it here.

I wish you well with your learning the correct English spellings.

To be honest I thought if you were texting to your countrymen it would be in arabic, my son in law sends his texts to his family in turkey in turkish as that is his native language (after 4 years here his English is still poor but my daughters turkish is fluent :( ).

Back