• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Password

snp-g

VIP Member
VIP Member
Go to "general settings" then click on, "edit e-mail and password", then proceed from there.

Burgess85

New Member +
Go to "general settings" then click on, "edit e-mail and password", then proceed from there.
I know but doesnt give me the option of entering old password then gives me an error says
[h=2]Message[/h] The password you have entered does not match your current one. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Im not 100% sure what the criteria is for this mate tbh will have to have a search about

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
OK mate
removed attachment as it has your email in it ;)

Burgess85

New Member +
Try now Lee

Regards
Mick
The password you have entered does not match your current one. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

also still no current password box

Untitled.png

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
I will have to have a look later, there is no reason why it should be like this lol.

Mick

Abu Baniaz

VIP Member
VIP Member
@Mick
I still have my issue with my password. As a result I cannot log on using tapatalk. Same password is fine using desktop. I can't even change it as entering current password returns incorrect password. I've noticed it seems I have two profiles when I go to change password. Perhap's caused by change of name. I'd be grateful if my issue could be looked at when you get a chance.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: