Browser password manager recommendation please ??

roosterno1

New Member ++
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a password manager ??? I use a PC and android...
Tried some of the "free" ones, but they then ask for subs :Angryfire
TIA

I 2nd last past. I've used it for a while and payed for it to be useable on my phone too! Its free for PC usage thou!

Lastpass for me to. Its great! @fus10n you use to have to pay for mobile version but they made it free for that to

Last edited by a moderator:
I use last pass as I received an email that my psw got changed when I hadn't done it. I stopped using it .

I'll try keep-ass and let you know.

Used last pass for years but moved when it stood still for too long. Dashlane much better IMHO

I installed a bit of software the other day and i'm very careful not to accept anything that installs extra software. Dashlane was the one that got installed and it kept on popping up asking me to sign up.

Any bit of software that needs tactics like that is best avoided in my book!

I installed a bit of software the other day and i'm very careful not to accept anything that installs extra software. Dashlane was the one that got installed and it kept on popping up asking me to sign up.

Anyone remember the Gator software range? Every bit was some sort of spyware.

Lots of software include links to others, even Adobe Acrbat loads chrome if you dont deselect it.

Lots of software include links to others, even Adobe Acrbat loads chrome if you dont deselect it.

That may be, but i wasn't offered the option not to install it. Even if i did miss it, then it continually popping up to get me register annoyed the feck outta me and its one bit of software i'll never use.

Lastpass is great, you can do password sharing and if your work has an enterprise account you can get the premium features for free!! win win

I use Enpass, works on most devices and seems to be really great. Probably simpler than some of the other options but that's what I like. You'll have to google it since I can't post any links yet:(

Back