• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

password logger

oldmanken

Inactive User
Does anyone know of a good free password logger that can be downloaded. need one that runs unknowingly in background and records passwords used??

techquest

Inactive User
if you dont mind paying a little extra, a hardware key logger may be what you need: http://www.keydevil.com/secure-purchase.html

I have always been wary of software loggers, as I have never been sure that they dont forward their logs onto a third party - thats about as paranoid as I get.
I'd go along with that paranoia, nothing wrong with being safe and I tend to think along the same lines as I've seen some instances of that.

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
the software ones will most definately get picked up by any good antivirus/anti spyware program and get deleted

oneman

VIP Member
VIP Member
the software ones will most definately get picked up by any good antivirus/anti spyware program and get deleted
I was thinking the same thing. Unless you get onto the PC and add the keylogger on your antivirus/spyware/etc exception list.

Depends how clueless the users are on if they pick it up or not.