password been changed

j-lee

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok this is the story, My mate bought a modem (250) off a guy who said that they were tested and workin etc,,, but when it turned up as i predicted the ds freq was wrong so the guy told him to change it to whatever it was on his subbed modem. So he asked me to do it. When i tryed logging in via the telnet it came up incorrect user/password not ever having this problem b4 i tryed again thinking i had made a typo still wrong so i tryed again and now it locked us out.
So my question is can i reflash it and start again or am i in trouble?!?!?

yea m8 u should be able to just jtag it again and reflash it

Ok this is the story, My mate bought a modem (250) off a guy who said that they were tested and workin etc,,, but when it turned up as i predicted the ds freq was wrong so the guy told him to change it to whatever it was on his subbed modem. So he asked me to do it. When i tryed logging in via the telnet it came up incorrect user/password not ever having this problem b4 i tryed again thinking i had made a typo still wrong so i tryed again and now it locked us out.
So my question is can i reflash it and start again or am i in trouble?!?!?

100% easy to sort out m8. Just get your Max 232 lead on it. If you need any help give us a shout:)

Thanks guys i'll reflash it for him
Is it possible to force a 10 mb config on the 250 ?
I have a bbtc 200 that I am just about to do but I've got a bit behind in my reading lately. Whats the score with the 200's with the btc flash ram? Do you still need to match the mac and config?

you dont need to reflash it if its allready done. just put you're max lead on it to change the password and freq

you dont need to reflash it if its allready done. just put you're max lead on it to change the password and freq

How do you change the password using Max lead?????? Is he not locked out of the modem because somebody has changed the password?? Explain please m8...

You are locked out of telnet so you cannot make changes over network cable but still can make changes thru max232.

connect 232 and use this command to change username and password

cd non
cd msg
user_name ******
password ******
write

reboot modem.

Set freq @ 192.168.100.1

You are locked out of telnet so you cannot make changes over network cable but still can make changes thru max232.

connect 232 and use this command to change username and password

cd non
cd msg
user_name ******
password ******
write

reboot modem.

Set freq @ 192.168.100.1

Well done m8. I am sure j-lee will be happy :)

Back