Parkside Impact Wrench Lidl, anyone seen them?

Posted today m8 48 hours sent you a pm with the barcode number

Lucky sod...cant get them down here. I would gladly Paypal/Bank Transfer for one.

Wow, that was quick m8 happy days ;)

Bet your pulling the car to bits now just for the fun of it 🤪 😅 😅

Last edited:
Wow, that was quick m8 happy days ;)

Bet your pulling the car to bits now just for the fun of it 🤪 😅 😅
tbh one of the main reasons is, I've got a serious amount of fencing work to do over the coming months. I want it for the large self tapping bolts the 8" - 10" bolts. I've tried it with a spanner and even a wrench and it takes an eternity, one of these will blitz them off in no time

tbh one of the main reasons is, I've got a serious amount of fencing work to do over the coming months. I want it for the large self tapping bolts the 8" - 10" bolts. I've tried it with a spanner and even a wrench and it takes an eternity, one of these will blitz them off in no time
I wanted one to take the Steering Wheel off my Peugeot 106 so I can replace the Indicator Stalk, but as I say, I cant get one down here, Wish I could.

I wanted one to take the Steering Wheel off my Peugeot 106 so I can replace the Indicator Stalk, but as I say, I cant get one down here, Wish I could.
I took mine off with a torque wrench big job and again, from Lidl

I took mine off with a torque wrench big job and again, from Lidl
I was going to try that but I have rheumatoid arthritis in both arms, see this tool and thought that looks a lot easier for me but cant get one anywhere. I live in Wiltshire and have been shielding until the end of today but I still dont fancy going into Lidl to look and they dont deliver.

Jesus spoilt you lot. I use so that when I was a kid when delivering the local rag.
I would stick about 3 papers through one door.
Looks like the Lidl wagon driver dropped them all off at your shop

I think people buy them and stick them on eBay to make some money🙄

Could it be modified to use with screws 🤔

Back