Paphos Al

renwich

Inactive User
Reaction score
Dear members.

I am sorry to bring bad news, but it appears Paphos Al (fellow modder) passed away on the 22nd of September this year.

We noticed he hadn't logged into the ukcvs forum since the 19th of September, we have been emailing him, texting and calling his home and mobile number, mobile has been switched off.

As we had some personal details of him, we did some googling yesterday and found a public notice of his death, the name and his address did match up.

As you may know, his wife passed away in July last year, I don't have contact with his daughter so do not know any other details of his death yet.

AL was a true gent with a heart of gold who would always go that extra mile to help anyone. Satsearching met him for a beer a couple of times when working in his area, as you know he worked very hard on various images in the Linux STB scene, especially Commando, and very active ukcvs as an Admin. We knew was un-well but shocked to find this news yesterday.

As his name suggests, he had a love of Paphos in Cyprus and managed to have a holiday there again earlier this year, we were so pleased for him.

We are all gutted to find this news. I am honestly in tears posting this.

RIP AL, you will be truly missed by many

Sorry to hear the bad news m8

RIP Paphos Al

Really sad news.
He was a legend in the STB scene.

R.I.P Paphos Al
You will be sadly missed.

Last edited:
Very sad to hear this news. RIP Paphos Al a true gent and contributed massively to this forum :(

RIP Paphos Al. Sounded like a genuinely nice bloke...

RIP Paphos Al, very much a name I remember from the good old dbox2 days

Sadly missed. Big thanks to Al
For all his , and all theTeam commando team images I've used for many years (RIP)

Very Sad News!

RIP.

Mick

Sorry to be reading this :( sad new indeed
RIP

Back