Pandora Help!

hnj

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi i had brought this pandora battery long time ago used it on many psp's and installed CFW without any probs, however after some long time i just put it in my psp and nothing blank? when i put the charger in the power light flashes?

any ideas?

thanks
hnj

Have you tried removing battery and turn on psp with charger in, then put battery back in...it should then charge it up.

Thanks jaffa, just tried that the power light is green and once i placed the battery back in it goes green then orange and is flashing again.

Does that mean its charging i dont think so because is it not just a normal orange light that stays on?

thanks
hnj

Did you take the memory card out. I think it needs the memory card out, I think flashing orange light means it doesnt recognise your battery or memory card.

Does the battery show up in system options ???

just tried taking out mem card same thing, mem card works fine with the original battery even the original battery charges perfectly,

any ideas?

thanks again jaffa

hnj

and under system options it says power external or something like that.

thanks

Think you need the advice of the stoogies, bro, jth, janobi, kryton.

There are a few youtube videos about fixing pandora batteries but not sure if it is broken or just totally discharged...but the above members will know one way or the other.

leaveit to charge over night ,if that dont work bin it.

Stooges are here mate. Dont panic. The battery sounds fooked. Is it an original, or is it one of the chinese knock offs? TBH I would bin it, and just get another one, or hit one of us up for a borrow.

if u have a fat psp just use that and run grader on ur game card and it will operate as normal.

ive got the slim, but i am thinking of getting the fat battery so i can do all psp's lol
thats right aint it?

hnj

Back