Panasonic DMR-E95H power unit

Windy21

Member +
Reaction score
Has anyone come accross this before, I have the DMR-E95H (hard drive dvd recorder) and it is struggling to boot up, after checking the internet it seems its a dodgy power supply problem.

I have googled every combination looking for a replacement power supply and can't find one, is there anyone who can point me i the right direction to pick one up.

Cheers in advance

Is this it.

ETXMM508A4F POWER SUPPLY CBA $92.14

From here

Try phoning 0844 844 3856 tomorrow. Panasonic parts (uk number).

Last edited:
Has anyone come accross this before, I have the DMR-E95H (hard drive dvd recorder) and it is struggling to boot up, after checking the internet it seems its a dodgy power supply problem.

I have googled every combination looking for a replacement power supply and can't find one, is there anyone who can point me i the right direction to pick one up.

Cheers in advance

yep common problem this is mine has gone, me dads aswell and me mates all the same thing stuck on self check and rebooting ?.not had mine fixed yet but only happens when i go to play a dvd .have you contacted customer services and told them about the problem they may pay for it has a goodwill gesture .£70 it costs to repair at a panasonic repair centre so me mate told me and they paid for his .something to do with a resistor on the circuit board sort of tripping out .i did find the faulty ressistor by googling the problem and found a source for the part but for the life of me i cant remember the site now but if i find it i will post it up here for you..

here you go take a look at this

h++p://www.rbjtech.net/electrical/e85/e85.htm#0

its for the e85 like what i have but i bet yours will have the same problem m8

Thanks will phone them and try, the more I look the more people are saying the same as you, cheap parts in an expensive kit.

Cheers

Decided to try and follow the insructions for removing the ciruit board.

All fine apart from one connection that crosses two boards, don't won't to force it, but should it jsimply just pull apart?

Sorry for poor description (looks like 10 or 12 thing wires slighly kinked).

That's all that's holding me back, any ideas how this is connected, don't won't to knacker the whole machine.

Cheers

At last, thanks for the advice, the part worked a treat and after getting it soldered, put it back together and hey bingo back in action.

Thanks for the help a £400 machine good as new.

Never had any complaints about the machine, its great for editing and recording, would recommend anyone with the same or like model to buy the part and get it done.

Thanks again for everyones help.:Jester:

Back