painting

philipg

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all was painting this all boys house today turned up feeling good till i saw all the crap i had to move took 1 hour to all the crap had an early day was pissed off

I dont mind painting walls , Painting the celing however, I flat out refuse.

well i got the whole house to paint in 2 weeks pissed off first day best off all iam not painter i plaster some muppet said i could paint

I hate painting too... Its such a boring boring task, it took me a week to paint our hallway, then we had to change the flooring and the carpet on the stairs as it had little gloss paint foot prints all over the place... Somehow I even had paint in my car

hi all was painting this all boys house today turned up feeling good till i saw all the crap i had to move took 1 hour to all the crap had an early day was pissed off

You are supposed to reflect inconvenience in your price.
Should have added about £40 - £50

I hate painting too, but all I do is get a stereo and pop in a good Rock CD and turn up the volume, seems to take my mind of the humdrum boredom.

i love it!!!!
been doing it 20 odd years. never been as much money around then the last couple of years. if you know your trade that is.
we always do price work and at the mo getting 1500 a week for a 4 and half day week
just like the mac D`s advert says
painting......... i`m loving it lol

Cant you get normal paint in a spray gun and just spray it on as I need to paint our offices but its a really large space and I just hate painting, I think that would save some time??? Ive seen that paint roller advert but it looks like a gimmic to me?

if your going to spray anything you have to really thin the paint down, water in emulsion and turps in gloss etc.
it really is a messy job though tbh

lol, thats what I like to hear :) thanks for your help, im going to try it... Have 4 offices to paint upstairs and a kitchen and 2 toilets, would prefer to make a mess and enjoy doing the job rather than just standing for days and days with a roller and white paint :)

Back