paintball alternative

steve7713

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just had a second try at Paintball, I understand that there is alternative for Airsoft and Lazer Tag.

Has anyone tried these, what is the pros and cons, I am looking at booking another day out the group age range will be 11years to about 45 (family day out).

No hands on experience but my daughters bf has been to both paintball and airsoft and he prefers airsoft, he said it was much better, sorry I don't know why he thinks its better but he goes once a month with his m8s so it must be alright.

Warfighters looks brilliant.

Have a look at some of the weapons on offer.

Killing House close combat, Outside laser rifles etc.

I was going to organise a weekend jaunt with my workmates a while back, but it didn't get off the ground.

Paintball IMHO is a complete rip-off (for the average punter).
I've been before & if it wasn't fully paid for by my employers, it would have cost about £100 per person.

No hands on experience but my daughters bf has been to both paintball and airsoft and he prefers airsoft, he said it was much better, sorry I don't know why he thinks its better but he goes once a month with his m8s so it must be alright.

Airsoft? like shooting each other with BB guns?

Quality where do i sign up?!?!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I play airsoft but recently I have preferred going clay pigeon shooting, if you haven't been I'd check it out.

Maybe it's the smell of the gun powder

Havn't played paintball for years brings back great memories used to play in a team which was banned by skirmish paintball.
My son was given a day out at lazer quest as a present and i went along with him,i wasn't looking forward to going along running around shooting kids around twelve.what a day out, it was fantastic and i was the biggest kid there.
Only bad thing was it was indoors and the heat was unbarable

paintballing may look all nice, until you get home have a shower and see all those friggin bruises.

can someone point me in the direction of an airsoft centre or a website detailing the games? near me?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I played laser quest some years ago it was a good game, but as said the heat builds up, was looking more towards the laser tag, but I have bot been able to find a lot of detail in and around central Scotland.

That just along the road, I will try it out but I was hoping for something outdoors while we have the light, forget the weather.

one in clydebank is ok, only one area tho and its quite small

Last edited:
i hear there is quite a good one in Georgia, you use live rounds, but they can sting a bit :~)

Back