Pace Problem!

hnj

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Got 2 pace boxes im in Ex CW area and it only says PACE on the front! and if i look at the screen it is updating as one of the boxes i have changed from TW to CW but the other boxes was getting an ERR3 error so i left it for a while and thought let me try it again and it started to update is self but been on PACE message whole of last night and today!

2 boxes stuck on PACE and both 1000's

Got 2 pace boxes im in Ex CW area and it only says PACE on the front! and if i look at the screen it is updating as one of the boxes i have changed from TW to CW but the other boxes was getting an ERR3 error so i left it for a while and thought let me try it again and it started to update is self but been on PACE message whole of last night and today!

2 boxes stuck on PACE and both 1000's

i'm a little confused to ur problem...are they stuck on pace or err3...lol

not sure about the pace one being displayed but i think and please someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i think thats a signal problem, but only 50% sure on that one....check ehg menu and check ur signal level there.....as for the opne displaying err3, open up the box take out the simm card give the contacts a god wipe and give a good hard blow down the slot...once reinserted it, make sure it is clipped in properlty.

as tina said the one displaying pace could be down to a sig strength problem , try on a direct feed with no splitters attached

as for the err3 that may be a bad nvram chip which may need to be removed and rplaced with a working one

@ tina , the prob u refering to is usually associated with err2 not err 3 , not to worry we all make these mistakes at times lol , blame it on the hot weather lol

as tina said the one displaying pace could be down to a sig strength problem , try on a direct feed with no splitters attached

as for the err3 that may be a bad nvram chip which may need to be removed and rplaced with a working one

@ tina , the prob u refering to is usually associated with err2 not err 3 , not to worry we all make these mistakes at times lol , blame it on the hot weather lol

i was about tp post back then and say...i thought he said err4 and i had missed reead it, ...lol but no, thats the same aswell for err 3, well it has been for me ...lol

Will give it a try and will let you lot know! And yes i do have a splitter, both boxes have PACE error, one of them HAD an ERR3 error but just went away when i connected it and came up as ERR3

THANKS!

hnj told you your sig is low fix your cable .
then you wont have this prob.
you have been told 3 times m80 phone me friday will talk you through it

Back