Pace Problem!

hnj

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Got 2 pace boxes im in Ex CW area and it only says PACE on the front! and if i look at the screen it is updating as one of the boxes i have changed from TW to CW but the other boxes was getting an ERR3 error so i left it for a while and thought let me try it again and it started to update is self but been on PACE message whole of last night and today!

2 boxes stuck on PACE and both 1000's

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
Got 2 pace boxes im in Ex CW area and it only says PACE on the front! and if i look at the screen it is updating as one of the boxes i have changed from TW to CW but the other boxes was getting an ERR3 error so i left it for a while and thought let me try it again and it started to update is self but been on PACE message whole of last night and today!

2 boxes stuck on PACE and both 1000's

i'm a little confused to ur problem...are they stuck on pace or err3...lol

not sure about the pace one being displayed but i think and please someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i think thats a signal problem, but only 50% sure on that one....check ehg menu and check ur signal level there.....as for the opne displaying err3, open up the box take out the simm card give the contacts a god wipe and give a good hard blow down the slot...once reinserted it, make sure it is clipped in properlty.

dave_c

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
as tina said the one displaying pace could be down to a sig strength problem , try on a direct feed with no splitters attached

as for the err3 that may be a bad nvram chip which may need to be removed and rplaced with a working one

@ tina , the prob u refering to is usually associated with err2 not err 3 , not to worry we all make these mistakes at times lol , blame it on the hot weather lol

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
as tina said the one displaying pace could be down to a sig strength problem , try on a direct feed with no splitters attached

as for the err3 that may be a bad nvram chip which may need to be removed and rplaced with a working one

@ tina , the prob u refering to is usually associated with err2 not err 3 , not to worry we all make these mistakes at times lol , blame it on the hot weather lol

i was about tp post back then and say...i thought he said err4 and i had missed reead it, ...lol but no, thats the same aswell for err 3, well it has been for me ...lol

hnj

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Will give it a try and will let you lot know! And yes i do have a splitter, both boxes have PACE error, one of them HAD an ERR3 error but just went away when i connected it and came up as ERR3

THANKS!

mapman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hnj told you your sig is low fix your cable .
then you wont have this prob.
you have been told 3 times m80 phone me friday will talk you through it

TEST