pace not upgrade

fkekobad

Inactive User
Reaction score
i got two box on samsung 2110, another 1000 dti. samsung upgrade to virgine but pace still on ntl . do i have to force up grade or just keep quite . i f i dont upgrade what happen . please need your help
fkekobad
i am in cw aria

you could try and force an upgrade on the 1000 using the 4321 method - if that doesn't work, set the netid on the 1000 to 41052, force the upgrade (box will load Virgin firmware), then set netid back to the correct one for your area.

cr1 to cr3

you could try and force an upgrade on the 1000 using the 4321 method - if that doesn't work, set the netid on the 1000 to 41052, force the upgrade (box will load Virgin firmware), then set netid back to the correct one for your area.

thanks mateb
i like to ask u another question how can i upgrade from cr1 to cr3. i got box is on cr1 but i want to upgrade to cr3. i f u plese help i will great full to u.
fkekobad

what model box is still stuck on cr1?? if it's a pace then the chances are it has an anti upgrade mod done to it, which you'll need to remove before you can upgrade the firmware.

Back