Pace keeps going to tune ??

speedy1234

Inactive User
Reaction score
playing poker in the vip room cos am hooked
the box lost its net id. dont no why. so done the red jumper and fun card to reset it all worked fine then after bout 5 mins it goes back to tune.Then stays like that for bout 10 mins It keeps on doing this any one got any idea's ?

the box lost its net id. dont no why. so done the red jumper and fun card to reset it all worked fine then after bout 5 mins it goes back to tune.Then stays like that for bout 10 mins It keeps on doing this any one got any idea's ?

if its lost it's net id could be that the battery inside the box has gone i'm sure you can get replacements from maplins

i don't think it is the battery hun, although i could be wrong......but this is my thoughts on it.

if the net i.d has been set and up and running and not been disconnected from mains it shouldn't loose it's net i.d........someone correct me if i'm wrong on this next bit, but as far as i'm aware, the battery is just like a backup, from when it's disconnected from the suplly to hold any information that been put into the box.
once it's connected to the supply, it's that that then holds all the information...if any of that makes sense...lol

if it keeps going back to tune, i think, it's a case of the tune guide, but having said that a friend of mines was a 4001 and stuke on that for a while. after leaving it self unplug for 24 hours it was working fine again. although they didn't have to reset the net i.d. cos that done it itself.
hope that helps

i don't think it is the battery hun, although i could be wrong......but this is my thoughts on it.

if the net i.d has been set and up and running and not been disconnected from mains it shouldn't loose it's net i.d........someone correct me if i'm wrong on this next bit, but as far as i'm aware, the battery is just like a backup, from when it's disconnected from the suplly to hold any information that been put into the box.
once it's connected to the supply, it's that that then holds all the information...if any of that makes sense...lol

Thats what i thought if its in line I.E power supply it wont loose the net id if its the battery. so i done the net id as i said it works for about 5 mins then goes to tune mode and then its like ground hogg day every 10 mins or so "lol" Its keeping its net id but going in to a loop kind of thing. by the way its a pace di1010t phase 1b if this helps ?

thanks for the reply's ppl

Thats what i thought if its in line I.E power supply it wont loose the net id if its the battery. so i done the net id as i said it works for about 5 mins then goes to tune mode and then its like ground hogg day every 10 mins or so "lol" Its keeping its net id but going in to a loop kind of thing. by the way its a pace di1010t phase 1b if this helps ?

thanks for the reply's ppl

i know tina said but if it keeps doing try replacing battery if this fails make sure jumper has pins inside

i know tina said but if it keeps doing try replacing battery if this fails make sure jumper has pins inside

checked the jumper and battery both good. and if its got power to it"mains" would'nt that bypass the red jumper and batt .and if they were faulty when i took it from the mains the net id would go to factory set ?.I can take it off line for hours then plug it in and after it does a tune it comes bac on for 5 mins then does the same again the box never gets switched off. this 1 has done my head in .feel like throwing it at the knob who beebs his horn at 6 every morning next door lol.. hope he's not a member on here lol

checked the jumper and battery both good. and if its got power to it"mains" would'nt that bypass the red jumper and batt .and if they were faulty when i took it from the mains the net id would go to factory set ?.I can take it off line for hours then plug it in and after it does a tune it comes bac on for 5 mins then does the same again the box never gets switched off. this 1 has done my head in .feel like throwing it at the knob who beebs his horn at 6 every morning next door lol.. hope he's not a member on here lol

i had this prob the jumper had lost pins .
try replacing batt

tested that 1 aswell tried soldering a wire on the board still no joy. thanks for the relply
the red jumper i mean will try the batt 2morrow with a new 1 just in case

cool m80 if you dont try you dont learn .
hope you get it working ,its a fooker when bad things happen let me know eh .

Back