pace done sammys next

ben600249

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok i think i have mastered the pace boxes its now sammys i got a load of good advice of this great forum on pace boxes im hoping for the same with sammys i need the best jtag and connecting pins talkback on sammys boards etc can anybody give me a tut on where on the board you connect jtag etc thanks for everything

dpending on wat sammy it is , u can tag the 2100 , but not the 2110 , tmc do some jtags , u will need a 20 pin one if goin for pogo type or a universal one if soldering

see pic for jtag points on 2100 , other pic is talkback on 2100

Last edited:
thats a lot of wires did you say there is a un solderless jtag available and on the talkback do you cut inbetween the arrows

PM a guy on here called AtmelAce-he does a double headed jtag where you have one lead for paces and one for sammies-it's a spot on piece of kit and you'll wish you had it ages ago before all that soldering!! He gives great service and follow ups with any problems-you wont go wrong.

The 2 arrows are pointing to small capacitors on the board-just remove them with a fine tipped soldering iron-that should do the trick. When you Jtag make sure you wait for the box to go into debug mode before trying to get the numbers-It took me ages to work that one out-they're not like the pace's where you just stick it on and away you go. There's plenty of TUT's in the Samsung section to help as well. Good luck mate

Back