pace ditv2000

wytherman

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does anyone kinow of a tut to get the BK from a Pace DiTV2000 box using the volt meter method?

Is there any alternative to this method?

Have 2 modded boxes but no cards, want to get them working again if possible. I know this is impossible without BK hence the need to know lol

Any help at all is appreciated.

Last edited:
mate. the tut is about ,and you're a brave man if you try it. LOL.....i'll gladly send you the tut, but unless you have hands like a surgeon ,, maybe you have .. i'll dig the tut out now

willing to try mate, they are useless as they are now anyway so nothing to lose and who knows, I may just learn something :)

That way I know my time on here is not for nothing and then perhaps I could pass my knowledge on ;)

Thanks

Im not one to give up my self but on account to this i would strongly recommend you don't bother my friend as its just a time waster but by all means try it if you wish

well ive just spent 150 on a rework station and a willem programmer.. thats the extent i've gone to not to do the voltmeter method... but greastest of luck to you.

don't be like that pil........i once thought as he did .... then i went out and spent a load of money,,, LOL

willing to try mate, they are useless as they are now anyway so nothing to lose and who knows, I may just learn something :)

That way I know my time on here is not for nothing and then perhaps I could pass my knowledge on ;)

Thanks
get a jtag for them m8

only got my rework today mate... so don't go very far, LOL i might need some advice.... got a willem 4.5 which way round does the chip go???? and can i fook it if i put it in the wrong way???? sorry this isn't my thread

mate you can't jtag 2000 . its the card or the voltmeter . or lift the atmels and read them....obviously unless someone no's better??????

hey guys, thanks for the advice but im gonna have a go anyway, like I said, I dont have anything to lose as the boxes are Useless anyway and it will pass the time ;)

I love a challenge!

go for it mate... let me no how you get on... i read the tut and give up LOL.. hope you sort it...

which part is missing mate??bear with me a minute ir two i'll have a look around..

that is the only tut i can find.. match the word document to the pictures in the rest of the download.... now you no why i never bothered....

Good advice guys.

Spent a cuple hours with tut and box in front of me...........decided.......NAH!

Too damn complicated lol and my fingers are too fat!

Thanks anyway chaps!

Now I have 2 £120 doorstops in my room.......hmmm wonder if i could turn them into mobile phones??? Muahahahahaha!!

now...where did i put that medicine?

Last edited:
Back