Pace Di400nc ..helppp

dearme

Inactive User
Reaction score
I HAVE SEEN TOTAL NEWBIE AS NORM HERE BUT IT DOES REALLY APPLY TO ME.
GOT A BOX PACE LAST WEEK DI400NC.I HAVE LOOKED AT SOME STUFF HERE AND DID DO THE TALK BACK CUT.NOW I AM LOST AS TO WHAT COMES NEXT????I DID DOWNLOAD LIBDEBUG ETC,, AND I HAVE A SERIAL MALE TO MALE .I PLUGGED IT IN TO PC FROM BOX AND ALL I SEE IS COMM NOT FOUND!!!!!I NEED A PACE CONFIG?? OR WHAT .UP TILL LAST WEEK I JUST HAD THE ANALOGUE SO I AM IN LIMBO HERE. I REALLY NEED A STEP BY STEP. THE BOX IS PAIRED WITH N** CARD
N*L GLASGOW AREA,AND HOPED TO GET RUNNING BY SUNDAYS SETANTA(NO CHANCE)

If you need to connect libby to a 4000 box you will need a scart to serial adaptor. As glasgow is in a vod area (no pay per view) and the box is allready set for your area you should be able to just program your card and test.

Libby is usually used to change the Netid and reset the pin number. It sounds like you don't have to do any of these?
Hope this helps

dearme said:
I HAVE SEEN TOTAL NEWBIE AS NORM HERE BUT IT DOES REALLY APPLY TO ME.
GOT A BOX PACE LAST WEEK DI400NC.I HAVE LOOKED AT SOME STUFF HERE AND DID DO THE TALK BACK CUT.NOW I AM LOST AS TO WHAT COMES NEXT????I DID DOWNLOAD LIBDEBUG ETC,, AND I HAVE A SERIAL MALE TO MALE .I PLUGGED IT IN TO PC FROM BOX AND ALL I SEE IS COMM NOT FOUND!!!!!I NEED A PACE CONFIG?? OR WHAT .UP TILL LAST WEEK I JUST HAD THE ANALOGUE SO I AM IN LIMBO HERE. I REALLY NEED A STEP BY STEP. THE BOX IS PAIRED WITH N** CARD
N*L GLASGOW AREA,AND HOPED TO GET RUNNING BY SUNDAYS SETANTA(NO CHANCE)

And please dont post in caps.
Use the search facility as all your questions will be asked as it has all been covered many many times.

Hi:Fish: :Fish::Fish::Fish:
I think u had 1st check the box. Is it 4001 or 4000.
You need a 4001 ok.Next u have 2 choices unlock the card
or get boxkey via led sim. If card is b0c or a82 u need a t911.
What is rev/rom in eng menu
I went 4 the led sim. But either way u will need a tut.
Check out the download section
For the led simm i suggest u pm Atmelace for 1
Ive done a few boxes that way.
Oh and by the way its a good idea to intro yourself 1st
Hope that helps :Cheers:

Dude,

1. Cut talkback
2. got IRD and BK using jtag
3. Create card - i used at mega 163 card, usb unlimited and toxic 7
4. Test it.

You can find how to do all this by searching but i hope this gets you on your way.

good luck

Thanks to all .I did not know glasgow did not get ppv..The box was bought from midlands i believe,so i will have to do libby? or not to get the net id ??I know all the info is here but believe me it is hard to fathom most of it in order.I think if i saw the actual cable to connect it would make more sense.I am ok with straight techy stuff on pc but as this is not pc in particular i cannot see it clearly.
And apologies I am for all ,dearme( stops me cussing in front of my kids)and did till last week have nt* analogue but went digital(under pressure from kids again)I have subbed box and wanted a second with a few extras .so Thanks for all who gave advice,and i will try and get something done(wish i coud see the jpg of a cable thaough)

crackerchalk said:
Hi:Fish: :Fish::Fish::Fish:
I think u had 1st check the box. Is it 4001 or 4000.
You need a 4001 ok.Next u have 2 choices unlock the card
or get boxkey via led sim. If card is b0c or a82 u need a t911.
What is rev/rom in eng menu
I went 4 the led sim. But either way u will need a tut.
Check out the download section
For the led simm i suggest u pm Atmelace for 1
Ive done a few boxes that way.
Oh and by the way its a good idea to intro yourself 1st
Hope that helps :Cheers:
I am dearme and thanks for your advice.cheers

yo

im in glasgow, give me ure msn, ill help u hack ure box

johnsmith said:
im in glasgow, give me ure msn, ill help u hack ure box
sounds good to me johnsmith,what can i tell you??
i have cut talk back and had a look at the led simm guide and i know i can do that ok,then i think i go for a card and programmer? for this pace box.
what can you put on to that for me. email]
cheers,and i will be back in morning to see how it goes.

Back