pace Di400

everlastuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys ive got a pace Di400 been trying to get the boxkey for it but cant find it anywhere not even in the database, has anyone got the boxkey? cud anyone pm with the key please?

thank you

everlastuk said:
hi guys ive got a pace Di400 been trying to get the boxkey for it but cant find it anywhere not even in the database, has anyone got the boxkey? cud anyone pm with the key please?

thank you

nobody's going to have YOUR boxkey mate every box has an individual bk unless its cloned the best way for you to get your bk is to use a jtag if its a 4000 and not 4001?

sorry bout that yes its 4001 i take it the procedure isnt gonna be easy :S
damn i got so far and now this grrr

ok another question hope u can help m8, ive got a tit2 card which i got from a guy near me but cause of the long wait etc for tit2 to work ive decided to give it all a go myself with the opos card, well can i get the bk from the tit2 card which i used b4 it stopped working? is there a procedure? any guides?

thank u very much

Hi All,

@everlastuk First PM me your Ird I will check for you. But you will be a lucky everlastuk if it's there. LoL

Use Winexplorer and the attached file, I use WinEx 5.0 (Programmer as to be in Phoenix Mode) to save the Image from ya card.

Last edited:
Back