pace di300-n

CMForever

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi.. i have 2 stb's di300-n and dc221kn, i was trying to find some info on my unsubbed di300-n but i can't find any thing about it in the forums
any help pleasssssss

From what I've gleaned off forums, neither has a talkback. Possibly need to have a paired card to get BK, too?

and how to get my hands on paired card edds ??? and have you heard any hacked di300-n ?

and how to get my hands on paired card edds ??? and have you heard any hacked di300-n ?

A paired card is the card married to the box. If the subscription was cancelled the cable co send a hit to the box to unmarry the card. It would then have a zeroed IRD and a fake BK. I've had a hunt on here using di300 as a search parameter, not much info on these.

thanks edds i'll try to get the BK think i have the IRD on a steicker inside the box on top the scart plug 12 ** ** **, the box is disconnected for the last year i think so it might have zeroed IRD and a fake BK

cheers

Just saw these posts. Has anybody got any further with unlocking these - I have two of these boxes with one card - I lost the other one. Can nothing be done with them without a card? I read the bumpf from Pace saying that these were extendable boxes back in 2002 - could add PVR, etc Anybody know about this?

Back