Pace di1000t

veryfastworld

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi there can anyone help me i have a pacedi1000t and it has got a boot up it does not go further than pace

sounds like is a faulty simm baord inside m8,does the box display an update message on screen
also try removing the sim and powering up

allnighta said:
sounds like is a faulty simm baord inside m8,does the box display an update message on screen
also try removing the sim and powering up

the box does not display no update or neting all it goes to is the pace logo on screen thats all

have you tried removing cleaning and refitting the simm also puash it down and as back as you can then boot up see if this gets rid of pace

Ive tried that Jimmy now it just goes top telwest broadband screen dats it no further what can this be will i need to update by holding on to the standby button and enter that 4321 coee to update it i aint tried that will that do anything

How many chips are on the SIMM? If there are only two, the box has had the antiupdate mod done (there should be two spaces where it looks like chips have been removed). If this is the case the box will not take an update.

Pace 1000

I Had A Pace 1000 In A Tw Area.. Box Had Not Been On For Ages So Iunlocked Nagra Card And Put An Au Image On It...pluged Box In And It Booted Up To 890 .. I Turned It To 120(sky1) And Was Watchin My Simpsons Whena Blue Screen Appeared Saying Your Box Is Updaing Do Not Turn Off.. I Let It Update And When It Restarted It Started To Update Again And Again And Again At The Ebd Of Every Update It Would Say On The Front Err14 Or Err4 Not Sure Which.... Now When Box Is Started I Get Telewest Broadband Screen And Thats All... Is Box Screwed Or Is It Recoverable

veryfastworld said:
hi there can anyone help me i have a pacedi1000t and it has got a boot up it does not go further than pace

You don't mention which network area you are in.......Presume you are in a telewest area!!!
The reason I say this, is because, I have a 4000t box (slung it in the loft) when it boots up, it only gets as far as the logo. I'm ExC&W area. This box hasn't been on a feed for a few years, so I can only presume this needs to be on a telewest feed to get an update hit....Could this be the same problem for you......? Just a thought.

veryfastworld said:
Ive tried that Jimmy now it just goes top telwest broadband screen dats it no further what can this be will i need to update by holding on to the standby button and enter that 4321 coee to update it i aint tried that will that do anything

go into eng menu and ensure your net id and frequency are correct

so how do i get into the eng menu and also i am in the telewest area how do u run the update for it

My mate had one stuck on pace the other day, it done this after he booted it on the stream with the incorrect netID. Try pulling your jumper and reseting the netID and freq.

edcase

Back