Pace Di1000T Fault - All Leds on...

c9679

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I have a Pace Di1000T it was working fine two days ago, however suddenly it just displays 88:88 on the display all the other lights are on and nothing is displayed on the TV, does anyone know what could be causing this please? I have tried reflowing the board just in case anything was loose, however its still the same...

Appreciate any ideas :)

i wasj ust gonna say refloew the atmels ...but youve already done it .. it could be faulty atmel chips ..or a fault on the main board somewhere

hth

Hi

Give your led simm a good clean and put it back in firmly and see if that does the trick, sometimes you need to wedge the simm in place to make a good contact. Usually you do need to reflow the atmels but you are saying you already done that.

Regards

Thanks for all your help :) I gave up with the box... first thing I tried was checking in the simm and made sure it was in place correctly, didnt have any effect, just ended up getting a new box am now having problems with the new box hehe

an old post i know but just seen it.......i had a pace 1000 do it,lift the red jumper and shrt out the battery leave it over night and in the morning set the net i'd and pin with a fun card and when it resets it should up-date fine....worked for me anyway.

p.s

in the morning when u pump the jumper back and take the wire off it sometimes displys err1 which is to do with coorupt hearer take the jumper off and do the bat again and leave it another while then should be ok

Thanks for your post mate, I did all that I reflowed the atmels too (properly with flux spray and a reflow station) it still didnt work, so I just threw the box away :)

Back