pace box down

bawheed

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi can someone give ne some advise please
i have been given a telepest box from a freind that has crashed,it had a titanium 2 card in it.
i am completely new to these boxes
can someone give me some pointers on what i should read up on and what do i need to get a box up and running.
what software do\i need and what do i need for programming a card,can i fix the tit2 card or do ineed a new card and if so how do i go about programming it
cheers

make sure you have your bk & ird and then reprogram card look about for tit2 and programing and au..
or get a mosc card if you can...
there is tons and tons of info best bet is hit the search button and read loads first....

In the Telewest area the TIT2 do not autoupdate anymore that is probably why the box is not working.

When you boot the box up do you get black screens or a message saying "Unsubscribed Channels"?

If that is the case I described above this can be easily rectified using a Funcard or you can use your TIT2 and update the keys manually until there is a fix.

Let me know if you need any more help, just PM me or ask on here everyone is very helpful.

HI

have a read through here mate also as it is your 1st post it will be nice if you introduce yourself in the "who are you " section

have a read here mate hope it help you understand the basics ;)

[DLMURL]http://www.world-of-digital.com/vortex/index.html[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back