Pace 4010 hang up

cantbe

Inactive User
Reaction score
My pace 4010 box hangs up when re-booted it, it runs through the usual boot up routine then sticks with the messages led lit and the display reading PAt or PRt. Any ideas what this might be.

cantbe said:
My pace 4010 box hangs up when re-booted it, it runs through the usual boot up routine then sticks with the messages led lit and the display reading PAt or PRt. Any ideas what this might be.
the box seems to be looking to download an update, make sure the home frequency is set correctly for your area, remove all splitters ect and connect the box to the source cable.
lastly if problem persists pull red jumper and try again.

Net ID

If red jumper is removed does this reset the net id? Thanks

a 4010 will scan for a new netid if the red jumper is pulled - while obtaining this it also gets info about home frequency adjustments.
if a 4010 is moved from one location to another you need to pull jumper to reboot to a new area. 4010 is langley and auto acquires a netid from the feed it is connected to if it doesn't already have a net id stored.

TWOBEERCANS said:
a 4010 will scan for a new netid if the red jumper is pulled - while obtaining this it also gets info about home frequency adjustments.
if a 4010 is moved from one location to another you need to pull jumper to reboot to a new area. 4010 is langley and auto acquires a netid from the feed it is connected to if it doesn't already have a net id stored.[/QUOTE

ok thanks for that m8, thats one i wanted to know.

Back